Wazzup from Cincinnati

USMC1188

Hey ya'll, what's goin on?

Names Scott, I know there are a couple of familiar faces out there from other sites but I will introduce myself for the rest of ya.

I have always loved shooting, whether it was BB guns as a kid or the real thing now, it is a great hobby. I was a United States Marine, I did 4 years active duty and got out July of 2011. I am now attending the University of Cincinnati majoring in Criminal Justice. On paper I am a Junior, so hopefully I can be done sometime within the next couple decades lol. Once I graduate, I plan to get on a police force and make my way to a SWAT team, or work with the dogs in K-9, but will most likely have to start out on the road.

In the Marine Corps, I was stationed in New Orleans, Louisiana for most of my enlistment, so even though I am from Hamilton, Ohio, I still like to think of Nola as a second home.

As for guns, which is why we are all here right? lol... my first was a stainless Ruger 10/22. Shortly after turning 21, I bought my Remington 870, shortly followed by my Smith and Wesson M&P40.

I eventually want to get a 1911 (who doesn't?) as well as a Benelli Super Nova.

I have unfortunately never had the opportunity to hunt, but would love to someday. But for now, all I do is target and clay shoot, and have gotten pretty good at it, lol.

And since I know ya'll love pics...

The wall rack:
IMG_2621_zps6e56490a.jpg

My 10/22:
IMG_2622_zps778d7df1.jpg

870:
IMG_2539.jpg

M&P:
IMG_2623_zps340271b8.jpg

Fred

Full Access Member
Afternoon...thanks for your service...I hunt a lot with my lab, best friend, Deacon, got into Sporting Clays in the off season to show up my buddies in the Duck Blind, and got hooked...

SWSS

Full Access Member
really Hank? Haha, all I will say is look around...besides you have one

Last edited:

HANKTHETANK

U never know, buddy. I'm in the negotiation stage of picking up a new M&P 9mm compact with laser grips. Any experience??

SWSS

Full Access Member
U never know, buddy. I'm in the negotiation stage of picking up a new M&P 9mm compact with laser grips. Any experience??
haha, i hear ya.
not thread jumping but not a big compact guy myself. i will say i am liking the intregal laser in my wifes 380 bodyguard...

Members online

No members online now.