WeaponsForum Giveaway Results!

High Noon Holsters

Supporting Vendor
Lets go winners!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Key Chain people---- PM us with your shipping address and a link to the key chain you want. Or just describe it. Here is your link to them http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Acc...arel_Line/Polo_Shirts/leather_key_chains.html

The others, the best way to do it is just go shopping on the site and whatever you get we credit your winnings against it. Email will be sent when credit is given, 2 to 3 days to show on your card. Go slow and easy its hard to find out your needs and the correct holster. Call us or email us so we can help get it right the first time. When the order is placed PM us here with the order number so we can credit and pull.

Go here first so we can narrow the choices down. http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Holster_Help/holster_help.html

For those who are into it and really want to learn about CC we set up this page for free, read it and you will have an education in concealed carry. http://www.highnoonholsters.com/_Questions/_questions.html

Keep in mind some items are custom made and we run 4 months out, but we will be using the rush service for free so the winners do not have to wait. http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Rush_Service/rush_service.html

Justin

Last edited:

beretta93r

Congrats to all the winners of the contest. This is my first post to the site and after reading over alot of the posts from different sections of this forum, it was setup for gunners and i like it. Not to many out here in cyber space like this one and this one is well worth being a member of.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
High Noon Holsters, I'll try to call you guys some time today or later this week. We're a bit busy at the hospital with the arrival of the twins yesterday. I hope it's not a problem for you

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
Are we going to be receiving a PM with specific "secret code" we can then use to apply to our purchase?

I checked my PM and nothing so far.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Are we going to be receiving a PM with specific "secret code" we can then use to apply to our purchase?

I checked my PM and nothing so far.

Browse their site and get a idea of what you want. If you need help call them and Alex will walk you through the process. Place order and then PM Alex with your order number and he'll take care of the rest. The process was smooth and customer service was top notch. I'll definitely do business with them again.

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
Browse their site and get a idea of what you want. If you need help call them and Alex will walk you through the process. Place order and then PM Alex with your order number and he'll take care of the rest. The process was smooth and customer service was top notch. I'll definitely do business with them again.

Trust me, I know what I want :) Just don't know how they will be able to identify me from any other forum member claiming to be Dr_Pain. I did not know if Birdman was contacting us with the "secret handshake"

I am looking for an IWB right hand cowhide low rise for my 1911 Kimber Ultra Raptor 45 ACP........ can't wait to place my order.... I will call them for sure to make sure I am making the right decision for my needs.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
You just place your order at full price and once you have a order number you'll PM that info to high noon holsters and he'll discount the prize amount.

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
You just place your order at full price and once you have a order number you'll PM that info to high noon holsters and he'll discount the prize amount.

GOT YOU!!! Should have thought it through when I saw you order. They will get my PM from the forum and be able to identify me and the order number I have.

SMART! Thanks and congrats on the twins

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
Order placed and PM sent...... it took all I had not to purchase the "Black" Down Under w/ clip.

I went with the Natural, but did say a little prayer while I was ordering that the person making my holster would have slippery fingers that day, and that my holster accidentally fall in the dye bath. When I saw the announcement and saw the posted prizes I said, "that is the one!!", but the old wallet is saying something else. Our region of Louisiana is still recovering from the BP oil spill and as such the economy is SLOW!!!

This holster is being matched to a Kimber Ultra Raptor II which was given to me. It's been in the safe for years. I now have a nice protective holster on order so I can start carrying it.

A great Thank you to High Noon Holsters and to our Admins.

High Noon Holsters

Supporting Vendor
Order placed and PM sent...... it took all I had not to purchase the "Black" Down Under w/ clip.

I went with the Natural, but did say a little prayer while I was ordering that the person making my holster would have slippery fingers that day, and that my holster accidentally fall in the dye bath. When I saw the announcement and saw the posted prizes I said, "that is the one!!", but the old wallet is saying something else. Our region of Louisiana is still recovering from the BP oil spill and as such the economy is SLOW!!!

This holster is being matched to a Kimber Ultra Raptor II which was given to me. It's been in the safe for years. I now have a nice protective holster on order so I can start carrying it.

A great Thank you to High Noon Holsters and to our Admins.

Got it. I hope you are not on Santa's naughty list?

Justin

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
Congrats to all!

Let us know what kind of brake you want, and we'll get started on it. Feel free to shoot us an email or a phone call.

Brad
Brothers In Arms

Thanks guys for supporting the site and for correcting me, I was thinking of a rifle i was working on..:signs8:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts