welcome Ford Raptor Forum people

Wilson

my wife had it side ways on the interstate. and I'm only getting $400 for my old tires but the new ones are going to run me $980 deratracks. I should have gone with the miky thopsons. but was going for practaalaty not looks.

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
my wife had it side ways on the interstate. and I'm only getting $400 for my old tires but the new ones are going to run me $980 deratracks. I should have gone with the miky thopsons. but was going for practaalaty not looks.

How worn out were the old tires Wilson? If they were pretty worn that's a good price for em.

its great. the power, handling, BRAKES (which got tested today) and the traction control...... it was raining today.... very happy with the truck

Just read the story. I've had a few situations that I was glad to be in the Raptor, cuz my old truck wouldn't have stopped in time or maneuvered like that without rolling.

clkelley

Supporting Vendor
I have to say this, I recently became a vendor on FRF and they are some of the best folks around. Great forum with a LOT of great members. Welcome to all...

Members online

No members online now.