Wisconsin National Guard photo sparks outrage

TheOl55

Full Access Member
Doesn't really matter. It is the total lack of respect that is being displayed by these idiot members of an otherwise upstanding branch of our Military.

oppo

Full Access Member
Each of these disrespectful morons deserves to be whipped. There is no excuse for that type of behavior. :mad:

kwo51

Full Access Member
There a couple of deaths that would not hurt my feelings! We can stare with Danny Rollings.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Those fucktards have no grasp what it means to be an Honor Guard. Supposedly their chain of command is now dealing with them. Since they are NG they will likely get a slap on the wrist. Should be a dishonorable discharge for every one of them.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
So far one soldier has been suspended pending further investigation..one???..I sure hope they throw the book at the whole lot of them.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
throw the book? i much rather throw a live grenade. then i can post a photo next to their casket.

Easy on the caffeine there ninja man..besides grenade tossing can be hazardous to your health. I am sure some heads will roll but not literally on the ground as you would like to see.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
No respect by any of these so called National Guard.... I would not let them guard the latrine in the Barack.
Concealed 27

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I don't think there smart enough to handle shit (pun intended) but we can give them a try....let them do it during hell week @ BT.....maybe that would help them realize what a dishonerable thing they did....... should make them sent a letter to the fallen's family.
Concealed 27

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
It is definatley in poor taste and utterly disrespectful whether or not there is a body.
I AM NOT defending there actions. But there is a culture of dark humor in the military, and those who face misery every day find ways to deal with it.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Ya like lacing ears to the side of our utilities or pissing on the dead enemy!!! War is Hell!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts