Wish I had something like this near me

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I'd love to build something like this out at my dads. Now his is wooded, ponds, creeks, meadows and such, but a great obstacle and tactical training site could easily be built on his 160 acres which is 1/2 mile wide by 1/2 mile deep.

One of my cousins that I haven't seen in over 40 years and lives in IN. We communicate for the last 2 years on FB. He hasn't said how many acres, but he's into guns and he calls his property, The compound. He's got vaious targers around the property and has obstacles set up and he does drills in those scenarios. I'd like to go visit him one of these days. My dad will never allow such a thing, he's a So Cali retired union worker, in short brainwashed libtard hipocrit.

Bluez

Full Access Member
hey if one of your buddies sends out an invite let me know I'd lvoe to come.
Also I have gotten pretty good at laying out a quality range with an eye towards practical applications.

Bluez

Full Access Member
We need to get together with friends and build as realistic as possible ranges and use them for practice practice practice.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Yep we do. There are such things in OK with gun clubs. This is where the members seek out and rent or use places, or land of themselves or relatives and they set up scenarios to run different drills. A different member sets the scenarios up so the other's don't know where the bad guys are and what angle they're coming from. A couple guys have even done night shoots in the winter time when it gets dark earlier so your weapon had to have good night sights.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts