Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I cracked the fugg up at this !!!

1017324_354795827981783_1665176166_n.jpg

That's great..........

:signs8:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Yeah, women don't like that shit to much. I was at a concert one time with my wife, (now ex) She was 5'3 110lbs. Some biggo mutha fugger grabbed her ass as she was walking down the stairs behind me. All I heard was srappin and turned around. My wife was beating the shit outta this guy that had to be at least 6ft 200lbs. I pulled her off as she kept trying to get at him. And I'm trying to figure out wtf happened to know if I needed to beat his ass. And she's yelling he grabbed my ass he grabbed my ass.... All the fugger could say, and he said to me, not her, was Sorry dude, I didn't know she was with you. I said, yeah it's my wife dude, but worse than that, you think cuz a women is here alone or single it's ok to grab her fuggin ass and totally disrespect them like that? He says, no man, so sorry, it won't happen again to anyone, I never thought of it that way. Then she fuggin nailed him full blown roundhouse swing to the face and gave him a bloody lip. Security ended up over there with the comotion and they walked him out.

kwo51

Full Access Member
There is no version of sharpton in the Asian culture, they have to much respect for self. Sharpton and Jackson are scum suckers that feed on the black culture.Them and potus should pay all of Zimmerman's legal fees, and then some.

Members online

No members online now.