Yuke2k/TheFuzz from TYF

TheFuzz

Full Access Member
Howdy everyone. TheFuzz here from TYF (formerly Yuke2K before I had Shaggy change it for me...sold my '00 Yukon so it didn't make much sense anymore). Also TheFuzz on IH8MUD.com and XDTalk.com.

Anyway, big 1911 fan, and I'm pretty fond of my M&P45 as well as my newest addition, a Springfield XDS (hell of an awesome little big bore). Ditched all of my 9mm and .40 guns to standardize everything across the board to .45ACP - less ammo to lug around. I'm sure I know a bunch of you guys from various forums so looking forward to seeing how this community develops.

Cheers. :handshake:

ninja man

Full Access Member
i was going to go to bed, but ended up watching a movie on tv. now i really have to go to bed now..... where are you located? im in ca.

Rangel

I fondled an XDS at academy a few weeks ago but I didn't pull the trigger( pun intended) went back a couple hours later and it was gone.

TheFuzz

Full Access Member
I fondled an XDS at academy a few weeks ago but I didn't pull the trigger( pun intended) wet back a couple hours later and it was gone.

Yep, they go fast. Local store offers free layaway for cops, so they got one in stock and I put $125 down on it...but I couldn't stand it for more than 24 hours. Went back the next day and paid the balance. :)

Got the last one they had, too.

Arckadian

I got mine at the gun show and I rolled dice to determine if I was going to pick up that weapon that day or not...... I rolled... wisely :D

TheFuzz

Full Access Member
There is a crap ton of price gouging going on right now because of the gun's popularity. Kinda sucks, one would think that the market would actually go the other way. But hey, yay for capitalism right? Clearly people are willing to pay $700 for a $500 gun.

I paid $520 for mine, out the door for just under $550 after taxes. I feel like thats a pretty good deal all things considered.

Members online

No members online now.