Zim found Not guilty!!!

hotrodpc

Super Moderator

What a FUKTARD !!! This case has nothing to do with gun violence at all. It has to do with self defese. Zim coulda used the a knife and the result be the same. This stupid ass prick is going to use anything he can to support his Anti Gun agenda. Sadly, I don't have to like Obama, but I still try to respect the office of the POTUS, and Obama happens to be the one in that office. I'll tellya, it's getting pretty damn hard to even respect the position of the POTUS because of this stupid ass !!! And I do mean stupid. Even CNN isn't calling this a matter of gun violence. They want to call it a racial issue. Apparently POTUS doesn't want to play the race card and make a big ass of himself, so he'll make even a bigger ass of himself and support his gun agenda with it. Please help this country get through this idiots term.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Unreal at how perfect he said this, and how eloquent it was done. This could not have been said any better by anyone, and coming from Charles Barkley makes it even better. Take that shit Obama !!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyA9YuYnq4I[/ame]

Last edited:

oppo

Full Access Member
Well, I'll be. Aside from claiming that Zimmerman racially profiled Martin as if it were some sort of fact, that was pretty good. I especially like how he called everybody out, especially the media.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I agree but I think what Charles was getting at, and if he meant it that way, I'd buy it just a bit. Because, during the conversation with 911, Zimmerman did say it was a black male. Now the only reason Zimm mentioned that was because of recent criminal activity in the gated community and the only thing they knew about the unsolved crimes was that it was black males. So in Zimm's mind he's thinking this could be one of the guys and he's up to no good and Zimm is relaying that info to the 911 operator. As in, This could be one of them cuz it's a black male. Nothing racial about it about it really, but just to say this person matches what little description he had to go on.

But I do like how Charles brought up the media's dirty hands and the fact he believes Zimm shouldn't even have been charged, and that he believed Trey flipped the switch, and that's exactly what I believe happened.

Sad deal. I just hope some other punk kids learns a lesson from it so Trey's senseless death isn't in total vain. I won't go as far as to say he deserved it, but a man damn sure has the right to defend himself, and if you get stupid, then that's what can happen. Trey's parent's actually seemed to be of good charachter and raised their kid different than this type of activity. But you never know. They may be good actors for the TV cameras too.

I still call it a win for "Stand Your Ground" and it's a bunch of BS that now they are going to review the SYG las in FL and some freak politician in OK has vowed the same in our state due to the Zimm case. Not even sure who it is yet. I need to check into it that BTW. But good luck in this state. I don't see it changing a bit. In fact, Zimm and his family might need to move to OK or TX for protection now. I hear the Panthers have put a bounty on his head, and dickweed Eric Holder is considering charges against Zimm for racial crimes or hate crimes. Yeah right !!!

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Yep, Treyvon was a good boy !!! Gag Me !!! Hats off to this jury who set Zimm free is all I can say. He had he Pres of the US against him, news media, most of African American public and others...

Trayvon Martin

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Yeah, an today Obama said "Trayvon could have been me.."

Really? a drug dealing, thieving, thug could be president...?
A senator maybe, but president is stretching it a little bit don't you think.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Yeah, an today Obama said "Trayvon could have been me.."

Really? a drug dealing, thieving, thug could be president...?
A senator maybe, but president is stretching it a little bit don't you think.

Depends on how deep they could bury his past indiscretions. It only takes $$$$ to seal documents. Gee, who do we know that did that?

Last edited:

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
eric-holder-black-panthers-obma-trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-photos-images-race-baiting-obama-photo-media-bias-sad-hill-news.jpg

kwo51

Full Access Member
And the student for a democratic society, or communist student party. Lock and load.These are the ones holding protests for the punk in Gainesville.

Members online

No members online now.