Gun Free Chicago Hits Record------ Murders

BIRDMAN

it should be noted that in the 80's and early 90's Chicago had many years with 700-800-900 murders. 500 isn't all that bad, relatively speaking. what has changed? i don't know.

ViperJeff

Administrator
Here is a pretty good link showing Chicago compared to the rest of Illinois. I'll let you draw your own conclusions

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/table-8/10tbl08il.xls

I find it amazing with the level of crime in Chicago, the politicians think you are safer simply because they have a law that says no guns allowed. I know I wouldn't feel safer. Believe me, this fact is also not lost when it comes to the criminal, they know by law, they will not face opposition to any crime they choose to commit so risk is very low.

oppo

Full Access Member
In comparison, Dallas, as bad as it is, had 133 murders in 2011. I don't know the 2012 numbers.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I'm not saying the groups doing the shooting in Chicago are crazy, just illegal capitalist. The fact that they are black is socioeconomic not color driven. Lots of really good people of color. We have failed or youth with heros like obama. Product of affirmative action.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I'm not saying the groups doing the shooting in Chicago are crazy, just illegal capitalist. The fact that they are black is socioeconomic not color driven. Lots of really good people of color. We have failed or youth with heros like obama. Product of affirmative action.

Agreed, It really makes me Ill. There are no positive role models in their lives.Prison is just a revolving door and color is not at all an issue. I have several guys I know who work for my city and they will be the first ones to tell ya how messed up everything is. No options so they become " A Menace 2 Society ":facepalm:

Members online

No members online now.