Wtf ? Geico Cancelling Weopons Relaeted Businesses

ViperJeff

Administrator
If thats true, I don't know because I have no real facts, but if thats true? Our Men and Women of the Military make up a significant share of their business... Time to move on to a Gun Friendly Insurance.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
will see, have to wait and see what others have to say. I will be looking into this, I dont have Geico but the story interests me so I will do some research..... Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
Sent them a letter stating that I will not use them if this is correct. Waiting response.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Sent them a letter stating that I will not use them if this is correct. Waiting response.

Think I will try and contact them Via email and see what they say...Will keep ya posted. It might be an angry person posting to get into a fight over dumb shit. But if this is tru....:scum::scum::321:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
This is a copy of what I just emailed GEICO about

I ran across some information on facebook of a member claiming that you dropped his automobile coverage due to the nature of his business which involves making gun parts. He uses his vehilce with his business. I would like a response from GEICO concerning this matter. If you are going to due this to all of the law obiding citizens who work in the firearms industry you will not have many policys left. I appreciate your time and am I will be looking for a response concerning this matter

Sincerly, A Concerned Law obiding Citizen

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Got a response already

To Whom It May Concern:

We appreciate you taking the time to notify us of this information and will be happy to address your concerns.

Please be advised that due to security purposes we are unable to divulge specifics of another persons policy. In the event the individual would like to discuss this matter further regarding this situation, please have them contact us at 1-800-841-3000.

We hope this information has been helpful and thank you for your time.

Additionally, we'd like to hear from you! Your feedback is important to us. Please take this short survey to help us improve our customer service.

Sincerely,

Ian Caruthers
GEICO Internet Team

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I sent the guy my email and responce email on his fb site. Maybe he will call and we can get the lowdown from the source...... I hope so because cause I will blast them in a response to their BS response they sent me...... rofl

kwo51

Full Access Member
Got a call from a Geico representative today and he said that there is nothing to it. There are some types of machines they will not insure. Armored cars some lemos. He also stated that the 2 am. was the most important to him. A phone call from a real person,must have struck a nerve.

Fastfood

Got a call from a Geico representative today and he said that there is nothing to it. There are some types of machines they will not insure. Armored cars some lemos. He also stated that the 2 am. was the most important to him. A phone call from a real person,must have struck a nerve.

good too hear....p

Found This To Go Against The Call You Had.

320929_395477487213966_1484588049_n.jpg

Trixxterr

Hmmm, oh Wow!! Looks like its time for me to look for a new Ins co. Damn! That's such BS.!! I say call them out, nail them to the wall.

kwo51

Full Access Member
What does it say under the black . I will not stand for this in a company I support .I need to know what is in the redaction.

Trixxterr

What does it say under the black . I will not stand for this in a company I support .I need to know what is in the redaction.

I'm pretty sure that is going to be the policy holders name,address,etc...

Edit. Upon closer examination. It is the Business name and address.
Sh*** L*** LLC
*** Ponderosa **
Someplace in, Mt.

Feel better??!!

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Called them again and got a guy in lakeland who said this guy was using a private vehicle to do business with. He would have been OK if he had business insurance on the car. GEICO man said that they will cancel a pizza deliveries drivers ins.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Called them again and got a guy in lakeland who said this guy was using a private vehicle to do business with. He would have been OK if he had business insurance on the car. GEICO man said that they will cancel a pizza deliveries drivers ins.

Screw that, The dude who first tried a vest was a pizza delivery driver and his pistol on saved his life. Shot robbers at gunpoint when they tried to rob him... Then he came up with vest it and went around the country shooting himself..

Members online

No members online now.