Wtf ? Geico Cancelling Weopons Relaeted Businesses

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Called them again and got a guy in lakeland who said this guy was using a private vehicle to do business with. He would have been OK if he had business insurance on the car. GEICO man said that they will cancel a pizza deliveries drivers ins.

I call BS on this excuse. If he were using a private vehicle for business then they would tell him he needs to fix that problem. Either get a business vehicle or transfer his current vehicle to the business and re-insure it. They would not specifically say the reason they are canceling is because it's used in a weapons industry.

And apparently it was insured under the company name or they would have sent this notice to an individual instead of to the company. They would have told him he couldn't use a private vehicle for company business.

The place is called Short Lane Arms. I think it's the Dodge Ram pictured on this page.

http://www.gunadapters.com/pages/Contact.html

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Should you car insurance company be libel for you getting shot in your car? Or have to pay the family of the person hit by flying pizza parts. I think there is more to this story.

armoredman

Full Access Member
The inventor of soft body Armor was Richard Davis, who invented the sport of bowling pin shooting by accident while demonstrating his product.
Call you local Geico representatives and ask the directly - it may be a regional manager thing. Also remember the NAME of the Company...Government Employees Insurance Company...

Members online

No members online now.