9MM Carbines

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
9MM Carbines
Lone Wolf Distributors - Product Detail - LWD AR-Glock Receiver Complete Carbine - $349.95
I should have built this when I could have but know no way, I saw a colt ar that ate glock mags sell for some rediculas price..... O whell, gonna start trying to get a stripped lower for a descent price. Anyone got any ideas let me know please. These things are so hard to for me to find and wont becable to cause On backorder forever, I can order and they wont debit my card till they get it and noing my luck I would not have the money to cover it....:sad72:

Rusty Shackleford

Full Access Member
I intended to build a 9mm AR but ended up buying a JRC 9mm instead. The JRC cost me $600 and many of the parts (triggers, buffer tubes, forends, grips etc) are AR parts.

They take glock mags and can eject from either side and the charging handle can be on either side.

Here's what mine looked like out of the box (minus the sights) I've since added Troy sights and magpul furniture, looks much better now.

a5019cb98baddf7ea72642a04414e0c2.jpg

priell3

Full Access Member
I second the JRC. Here is mine with most of the goodies added. Magpul sights, red dot, end plate sling attachment, flashlight, Hogue rubber grip, stock saddle, extra mags. Not pictured are the single point sling and grip-pod.

2butk5.jpg

KKing

Full Access Member
It wasn't mentioned by name, but would be banned based on features, remember that guys. Although really, I wouldn't worry about her bill

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I intended to build a 9mm AR but ended up buying a JRC 9mm instead. The JRC cost me $600 and many of the parts (triggers, buffer tubes, forends, grips etc) are AR parts.

They take glock mags and can eject from either side and the charging handle can be on either side.

Here's what mine looked like out of the box (minus the sights) I've since added Troy sights and magpul furniture, looks much better now.

a5019cb98baddf7ea72642a04414e0c2.jpg

Thanks, know I now what I cant buy.....I am left eye dominent and shot long guns left handed... What are the 0dds Im finding one????

Rusty Shackleford

Full Access Member
Everything is hard to find right now, something else cool about these is that you can buy kits from JRC that have a new barrel, magwell and bolt so that you can swap between .40, 9mm and .45.

KKing

Full Access Member
I've been looking for a JRC since before the shooting in CT to no avail. Well, I've bid on a few on Gunbroker, but I refuse to give a grand for a $600 gun, regardless of what jackass law is proposed. Ended up finding a 9mm Hi Point carbine today (at normal, not gouged price) that I bought. It will do me until this madness calms down and I can either build a 9mm AR or get the JRC. I'll sell the Hi Point and surely get back what I paid, since I don't see prices returning to "normal" even after all this blows over

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I started to get some wood there for a minute unitl I seen the price. I'm with most of the others. I'd have to go a different due to price. Over $1000 to convert a $550 ACP, doesn't make sense to me when for $800 you can have another firearm and not wear out your Glock.
I've never been one into Carbines, but my SIL raced and bought a Beretta CX4 Storm shortly after CT. He paid $800 for it. Yeah, it looked cool when I seen it and still wasn't impressed with a hand gun round in a mini rifle. He insisted I shoot it at the range when I went with my him and daughter to shoot her Glock for the first time. The sights on the thing are crazy awesome. Ran the target at far out as we could go Honestly don't know what that was. Maybe 30-35 yards???? But first time shooting it, just over golf ball size grouping right over the red dot with 9mm 124gr reloads. Felt alot like shooting a 10/22 with very little recoil. It's a little bad ass mo fo !!!
Point is, I'd have to buy one of those before I bought that Lone Wolf conversion.

attachment.php

He liked that so much, decided to buy a Berreta ACP PX4 that would share the same mags, so he bought this the same time my daughter got her Glock23. It was $500. I'd still spend a bit more and got the Glock though. But, he's happy with it and that's all that matters.

attachment.php

Attachments

• BerrretaCX4Storm.jpg
    BerrretaCX4Storm.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 98
  • BerretaPX4TypeF.jpg
    BerretaPX4TypeF.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 99

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
And the JRC didn't make Feinstein's gun ban list!

I have a feeling just because it's not listed, it's automatically included by the features of test. All it needs is ONE assault weapon feature to be banned. That #1 has a Pistol Grip Stock, #2 adjustable butt stock.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I started to get some wood there for a minute unitl I seen the price. I'm with most of the others. I'd have to go a different due to price. Over $1000 to convert a $550 ACP, doesn't make sense to me when for $800 you can have another firearm and not wear out your Glock.
I've never been one into Carbines, but my SIL raced and bought a Beretta CX4 Storm shortly after CT. He paid $800 for it. Yeah, it looked cool when I seen it and still wasn't impressed with a hand gun round in a mini rifle. He insisted I shoot it at the range when I went with my him and daughter to shoot her Glock for the first time. The sights on the thing are crazy awesome. Ran the target at far out as we could go Honestly don't know what that was. Maybe 30-35 yards???? But first time shooting it, just over golf ball size grouping right over the red dot with 9mm 124gr reloads. Felt alot like shooting a 10/22 with very little recoil. It's a little bad ass mo fo !!!
Point is, I'd have to buy one of those before I bought that Lone Wolf conversion.

attachment.php

He liked that so much, decided to buy a Berreta ACP PX4 that would share the same mags, so he bought this the same time my daughter got her Glock23. It was $500. I'd still spend a bit more and got the Glock though. But, he's happy with it and that's all that matters.

attachment.php

I love em... shoot them good with iron sights at 25 yards

Rusty Shackleford

Full Access Member
Here's an updated picture of my JRC, much better looking and comfortable now.

cea4f2b1d1f2cd488336e4dd1f048e44_zpsf69e283c.jpg

The CX4 Storm is also very cool, if they made a model that took glock mags I would be all over that.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Here's an updated picture of my JRC, much better looking and comfortable now.

cea4f2b1d1f2cd488336e4dd1f048e44_zpsf69e283c.jpg

The CX4 Storm is also very cool, if they made a model that took glock mags I would be all over that.

I like it too, and that it uses Glock Mags. Maybe someday I'll consider one of these. I've just never been a fan of a hand gun round in a carbine. Until I shot my SIL's Storm, I'd have never considered owning a carbine and problem wouldn't still. Knowing there is one that shoots Glocks mags, I might now.

Rusty Shackleford

Full Access Member
I like it too, and that it uses Glock Mags. Maybe someday I'll consider one of these. I've just never been a fan of a hand gun round in a carbine. Until I shot my SIL's Storm, I'd have never considered owning a carbine and problem wouldn't still. Knowing there is one that shoots Glocks mags, I might now.

I used to feel the same, but most of my shooting is done at a 100 yards or less. That and the fact that 9mm is dirt cheap made me decided that a pistol caliber carbine would be perfect for cheap centerfire fun.

Rusty Shackleford

Full Access Member
I like Pistol Caliber Carbines so much that I bought a CX4 storm today.

I wish it took Glock mags but it came with 12 15 round 92/96 mags so I guess I'm set anyways.

9f66e1c52d46a106d4e99e078bb2a93c_zps56f00b05.jpg

Members online

No members online now.