9MM Carbines

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I like Pistol Caliber Carbines so much that I bought a CX4 storm today.

I wish it took Glock mags but it came with 12 15 round 92/96 mags so I guess I'm set anyways.

9f66e1c52d46a106d4e99e078bb2a93c_zps56f00b05.jpg

You must have bought that used to come with that many mags. You'll sure like it. MY SIL bought one brand new shortly after Sandy Hook. Very nice and accurate. I live the sights on it. And then his dumbass goes and buys a scope for it. Deeta Dee !!! Something just don't need a damn scope.

Rusty Shackleford

Full Access Member
I bought it used off armslist, the guy had only put a couple hundred rounds through it. I've not got to shoot it yet but I'm loving it so far.

KKing

Full Access Member
I forgot I never added pictures of my ugly pig on here. Yeah...it's a HI-POINT. As bad as it is to say, especially with all the other fine weapons I've built and own, this is my favorite gun. I shoot the absolute crap out of it with nasty steel case ammo, scrub some CLP around the chamber with a toothbrush,and run a bore snake, that's it. Manufacturer recommends a complete strip down at around 2K rounds (which is a complete pain) or you can just send it in to them and they'll clean it and replace anything the feel necessary. Of course it's no AR, and it's not nearly as refined as most, but I can honestly say that shouldering this gun feels like shaking hands with an old friend. May just be my body type or something, but it fits me like a glove. I'd honestly like to pick up another one just to have around. Accurate as everything as well. Anyway, here's the work pig
7yhagesy.jpg

4y7aby3a.jpg

kwo51

Full Access Member
Fear the man with only one gun. My lever 357 is bad ass and real small as far as rifles go.357 corbonds will mess up a hog at 50 yards.

priell3

Full Access Member
I've heard mostly good things about the Hi-Point carbine and was close to buying one myself. Doesn't matter what others think. If you enjoy shooting it and it is reliable, that is all that matters.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
That's nice when a firearm that isn't like a woman, and will eat anything. Especially the cheap stuff.

I met this one girl once, she told me she loved Ramen Noodles. I can tolerate Ramen Noodles, but I had to have her. First Date was at my house, was rented movie and Ramen Noodles. Cost me $3.00 for the whole date and I got laid !!! :waytogo: And YES, she did EAT EVERYTHING

Members online

No members online now.