Airport security and TSA

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Wtf - no carry anywhere that charges admission?? I see all the Yankees moving to FL over the years has taken its toll.

Same thing here in NC. Not suppose to carry where they charge admission. I'm not sure Florida has this law. I just projected the NC law onto Florida. I'll check it out.

OK, after a quick search, it looks like you can carry in places that charge admission in Florida (ie, movie theater). So my projecting NC's laws onto Florida was incorrect.

I wish the states would get together and decide on a set of laws that made it easier to keep track of.

Last edited:

blockdoc

Full Access Member
F that. You can keep stupid restrictions like that. I'm not going to be punished with stupid laws because North Carolinians (for example) elected morons.

blockdoc

Full Access Member
Get a state legislator to introduce a bill to clarify and clean up the language. That's a really dumb restriction.

In KY, the places you can't carry are: a bar, a courthouse, jail, police station, schools, day care, a meeting of the state general assembly, airport, or where federal law prohibits.

Much more sensible than saying I can't carry in a movie theater, play, etc. Hell, campgrounds charge admission.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Get a state legislator to introduce a bill to clarify and clean up the language. That's a really dumb restriction.

In KY, the places you can't carry are: a bar, a courthouse, jail, police station, schools, day care, a meeting of the state general assembly, airport, or where federal law prohibits.

Much more sensible than saying I can't carry in a movie theater, play, etc. Hell, campgrounds charge admission.

Will try and decipher a lil bit for ya another one of the crazy ones FL has............

You can carry in bars that serve food, and alcohol is served. But you cannot sit at the bar.
But If the bar serves more alcohol than food, u can not carry,
It takes awhile to read thru the lines but with time u understand.... WTF

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
In NC, as I understand it, you're not suppose to carry in any establishment that serves alcohol. Another dumb law. If I'm there for dinner and I don't drink, why can't I carry? The way I feel about it, once you're responsible enough to get a CCW and shown proficient with a firearm, you should be able to carry anywhere. And I mean anywhere. Or I wish there were different levels of CCW. Then you could take advanced classes and be able to carry more places.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Agreed.... I have been in alot of weird situations, But what you must remember if you gamble on the statues and get caught, you are going to PRISON and lose your gun rights for the rest of your life......:mfr_omg:

bishop

Probability of dying from a terrorist attack..1 in 30 million
Probability of getting cancer from a single TSA scan..1 in 30 million
7 out of 10 weapons get past screeners
Cost per gun found ..$6 million
Since 9/11 employee payroll has grown from 16,500 to 62,000
Average salary at D.C. Headquarters ..$103,852
Hundreds have been fired due to theft
Annual budget grown to $40 billion
Average schooling..high school dropout

Thank you for this. People need to know how inefficient this organization is.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

kwo51

Full Access Member
Just more ineffective government forced on us. Towers were brought down with box cutters. How can you check for a weapon between the ears? Tools is tools.

Arckadian

Former screener calls the TSA a joke..read his article and you decide.

TSA Is a ?Complete Joke,? Says Former Airport Screener

Funniest thing I have read in awhile and even though I have no personal experience with flying recently, I can see where some of what was listed is correct, just from people I have talked with. The TSA is useless, and it does fit with the rest of the useless, and mostly, MORONIC people we have in power in the Executive Branch of the Government. Funny to see how things happen and when people come out and talk about them after the fact.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A federal air marshal has been arrested and accused of taking cellphone photographs underneath women's skirts as they boarded a plane at Nashville International Airport.

Assistant Supervisory Air Marshal in Charge Michael Pascarella told The Associated Press that Adam Bartsch was immediately removed from duty and is in the process of being suspended or fired.

Nashville police say Bartsch was on duty on Southwest Airline Flight 3132 on Thursday when a witness noticed he was taking the photos and grabbed his cellphone. Police say the witness notified a flight attendant and Bartsch was taken off the flight and charged with disorderly conduct.

Pascarella says TSA is assisting with the investigation.

This dipshit will be lucky to get a job at 7-11.

Members online

No members online now.