Ammo Sale

Dave

Ammo sale at Dick's Sporting Goods in the Sunday paper this week if there is one around where you are. Buy one and get one 50% off. Looks like a variety of handgun and rifle calibers.

Just thought I would mention it in case it would help anyone out.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
We just had a Dicks Sporting Goods Open up just over 2 miles from my house last weekend. :waytogo: I'll watch their sales. Academy Sporting Goods is about 5 miles away and they seem to be cheaper on Ammo by about $2-$3 a box.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Just an update. After CT shooting, Cock's Sporting Goods took all their AR-15's off the shelves and refused to sell them so I was told. Maybe even here I heard that.

I figured either way, either to gouge customers and let the price go up and then put them back on the shelf, or fuggin Obama Lovin Libs, I won't step foot into a Cock's Sporting Goods !!! Even friggin Walmart kept and sold theirs out and I hate buying anything from those Monopolizing bastards. But, I will feel better now buying Ammo at Walmart when they have it.

STF

Full Access Member
I don't know if that's true or not but if they don't have any AR rifles on the shelf that doesnt necessarily mean they quit selling them. Maybe they just sold out?

I heard Academy did the same thing.

Members online

No members online now.