Another surgery

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Going in this morning for another surgery, simple it should I trust the anesthesiologist that's all I worry about I got a great Dr. To my friends here keep me in your prayers plz and I will try and post how I'm doing later this afternoon. Thanks guys, Concealed 27 (Jeffrey)

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I'm doing ok guys but not feeling well. But I'm good I appreciate your support, I truly know you guys are concerned and that makes me feel good about myself....been a rough few months for me. Concealed 27

ViperJeff

Administrator
I'm doing ok guys but not feeling well. But I'm good I appreciate your support, I truly know you guys are concerned and that makes me feel good about myself....been a rough few months for me. Concealed 27

Happy to see you up and around.... I'm not a fan of hospitals

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Thanks Jeff, I'm home and doing much better today. I'm gonna get in the car and go see my girl today, she does not drive so she has been missing me. Thanks to u all who wished me well, the power of prayer is amazing. I put myself in the Lord's hands everyday and I keep on going......
Concealed 27

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Yeah don't you know that Jesus lead with the help of an AR? That's what I heard from a liberal....lmao
Concealed 27

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Sure hope you're doing well C27. I'm not on near as much lately since I've gone back to tow truck driving full time, or should I say ALL THE TIME. So I've missed what's going on.

I won't hi-jack your thread with my ailments and work, but it's sure a wild ride I live. Just do what I do buddy. Keep on Keepin' on !!! I'll keep going til I drop dead or the time comes I end up in a wheelchair.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Then we can put a hook on your chair and you can go and harass all the old ladies in chairs with it.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Then we can put a hook on your chair and you can go and harass all the old ladies in chairs with it.

I don't think I'll get that bad. I'll be Superman and can leap from tall buildings in a single bound or stop a freight train, catch a bullet or something of that nature before I end up in a wheelchair.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Thats why at 63 I'm working out like a 16 year old. Still hard on the tread mill to walk with a cane.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Just the short story version. I had my first back surgery at age 30 and was told then, I'd need several more in my lifetime. Turns out that is true with mega problems at all 4 levels, Sacrum, Lumbar, Thorasic and Cervical. Affects my legs, arms and hands badly with nerve damage.

So the last few years I've been working medium duty roll backs. Didn't seem all that bad to me as far as making things worse, but I guess the Dr's do know best. I was told to quit it 2 years ago but had to eat so I didn't. I thought it was just general pain I'd have to live with. Recently had to go back to a Dr that I had seen in the past. He said quit NOW or no more meds.

Attachments

• Semi 007.jpg
    Semi 007.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 2
  • attbucket 001b.jpg
    attbucket 001b.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1
  • SeaDoo 004b.jpg
    SeaDoo 004b.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1

Members online

No members online now.