Any 10mm fans here?

Bullnettles

Full Access Member
It's my favorite pistol round, and I'll owned a couple of pistols, and reloaded for it. I sold my Glock 20 and now have a Colt Delta Elite. I'm also an unabashed 1911 fan. I have two RIA (officer and full size) and will own more I'm sure.

Bullnettles

Full Access Member
I am a 10mm fan but due to availability I stick with a 40. G22

Barrel swap available on the G22? I had a 40 barrel for the G20, but I don't know if you could go up in power. I've only found one box of 10mm in the wild, the rest was from online or reloads. I try to keep at least 200 rounds in my stash at all times, but it's just so fun to shoot...

ISFast

Barrel swap available on the G22? I had a 40 barrel for the G20, but I don't know if you could go up in power. I've only found one box of 10mm in the wild, the rest was from online or reloads. I try to keep at least 200 rounds in my stash at all times, but it's just so fun to shoot...

I don't know if they do have conversion barrels that way or not. I do know that you can take a Glock 40 and convert it over to a 9mm. Lonewolf makes a barrel conversion for that and then just get some 9mm mags from a g17. Seem to have no problems at all, but the only thing to finish it all the way is the extractor to be changed from a 40 to a 9.

Bullnettles

Full Access Member
I don't know if they do have conversion barrels that way or not. I do know that you can take a Glock 40 and convert it over to a 9mm. Lonewolf makes a barrel conversion for that and then just get some 9mm mags from a g17. Seem to have no problems at all, but the only thing to finish it all the way is the extractor to be changed from a 40 to a 9.

Sorry, had a .40S&W for the G20, made by FireDragon or something. I love versatile guns, but my Glock never ran right shooting .40, even with all the right springs, etc. The grip was the first straw, the last one was the jamming when using .40 ammo.

ISFast

Sorry, had a .40S&W for the G20, made by FireDragon or something. I love versatile guns, but my Glock never ran right shooting .40, even with all the right springs, etc. The grip was the first straw, the last one was the jamming when using .40 ammo.

That makes more since. Do you remember what Gen the Glock was?

ISFast

Hmmm I haven't had any issues with my G22, but that is running what it was made for. Did it have issues running 10mm through it stock?

WWM

S&W 1006 here, one of my favorite pistols. Pretty much a point and shot gun with the longer sight radius and the moderate weight to help control recoil. Looking at a EAA Witness Limited Pro now.

jrw113

Colt Delta Elite, S&W 1076 and 1006. Sold my 610s awhile back.

Re a 10 mm barrel for the Glock 22, I don't believe it would work. The 40 was designed to fit in guns designed around the 9 mm cartridge. The 10 mm cartridge OAL is too long to fit.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I love the smith and wesson full size 10mm. Its a misunderstud rd. The FBI went to it after a deadly shootout where they were overpowered enornously..G19

Mr. AK

really big fan of the 10mm but I've never owned one wish they had a conversion kit for my ruger SR-40 :-(

Members online

No members online now.