Are we this rabid?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Show him the video of the proven decline of crime and murders. But that would just confuse him with statistics and facts. Something a liberal cannot process.

oppo

Full Access Member
I suggest he try and do the prying and dragging personally but I am sure he is just a cowardly little bitch on top of being an idiot and anti-American.

Arckadian

Some people can not be swayed by facts or anything else because they see what they want to see. It is people like him that are the scariest people out there.... I believe the term is Zealot.... and no good can come from geing one.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Some people can not be swayed by facts or anything else because they see what they want to see. It is people like him that are the scariest people out there.... I believe the term is Zealot.... and no good can come from geing one.

Republican, Libertarian, Constitutionalist, Prepper, Survivalist, Being self sufficient is a dying breed. Half the nation wants to be taken care of and more than half of congress is more than happy to do so in order to stay in power. It is predicted that we will lose in 2014 and the Dems will reign.

Now government is looking into taking our weapons so that we cannot be self sufficient anymore forcing us to either be dependent on them or die. America as we knew it is history.:gunner:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
There are zealots, true believers, fanatics, (call them what you will) on both ends of the spetrum. The more we discuss them, the more power we give to the fringe. Afterall, some stand at the edges just cause they want to be seen.
Remember when this type of crack-pot would stand on the street, handing out pamphlets that you "just have to read"? The internet gives them a wider audience, but gives the quackery no more substance and makes it no more logical.

Members online

No members online now.