Biden says buy a shotgun

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
WASHINGTON — Vice President Joe Biden said Tuesday that Americans don't need semi-automatic weapons to protect their homes because a couple of blasts from a shotgun will scare off intruders.

"Buy a shotgun, buy a shotgun," the vice president encouraged those worried about defending themselves. He was speaking in an online video as part of a Facebook town hall hosted by Parents Magazine on the administration's strategy for reducing gun violence, which he has led at the direction of President Barack Obama.

Biden said he keeps two shotguns and shells locked up at home and he's told his wife, Jill, to use them if she needs protection. He presumably was speaking about before he became vice president, a position that gives the couple full-time Secret Service protection.

"I said, `Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony ... take that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,'" Biden said. "You don't need an AR-15. It's harder to aim, it's harder to use and in fact, you don't need 30 rounds to protect yourself.

Here is a man giving advice who can't even tie his own shoelaces....

ViperJeff

Administrator
Yep.... got that covered

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g9uLzraras]Sons of Guns - Shooting the 12 Gauge Gatling Gun - YouTube[/ame]

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I like dis shotgun too !!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoUVeyaY_8]AA-12 Fully Automatic Shotgun!!! - YouTube[/ame]

kwo51

Full Access Member
Yep we have an idiot for president and his vice.He needs protection from his mouth.God help us!!!!!!

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
That AA12 defiantely kicks some butt..love the slow-motion..be great for some city core interdiction. But I'm sure this isn't the shotgun that Biden had in mind...

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
They have a morning after pill. If only someone would make a after election pill...

I think you meant PRE Election pill. So they can't be elected. It will be a good thing if Biden runs in 2016. His dumbass will never get elected since he doesn't have the art of the Silver Tongue like Obama does. I'm kinda hoping Chris Christie will run in 2016. I seen him speak first at the Republican Convention, and he was the only speaker better than Clint Eastwood talking to an empty chair IMO. I was first, just listening to it on TV, then after hearing it, had to go watch it. The more I watched it, I thought, WTH isn't he running. Romney was douche too IMO. Just the lesser of the 2 evils we had to choose from. Then I seen how Christie handled Sandy, and he didn't pull no punches as partisn politics. He did whatever it was going to take. Of course he didn't and hasn't gotten all the help Obama promised, but of course, Obama got elected so it doesn't matter now.

I was hoping McCain Would run again, but here is he a Republican for Gun Control and might have gotten a taste of Diane's clit, which is a shame since his wife isn't all that hard to look at for an older woman. But, I'm afraid at his age, he won't run again.

moodster

Full Access Member
Christie won't run until he looses his girth.
That's why he didn't run this time.
He knows the current voters who mostly are idiots will not vote for him because he is over weight.
They all follow the bullshit that is on tv all the time now,Hollywood,kardashin sluts,they believe that this crap is the way we all should be.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Christie won't run until he looses his girth.
That's why he didn't run this time.
He knows the current voters who mostly are idiots will not vote for him because he is over weight.
They all follow the bullshit that is on tv all the time now,Hollywood,kardashin sluts,they believe that this crap is the way we all should be.

Sad but true. I'd rather see him get elected, and as a President lose the weight and make a statement for obesity. This damn state here, OK, has an obesity problem like no other. That's why I'm single. You finally see the silouette of a girl that isn't a Two Ton Tessie, you approach her and the bitch turns araound and don't have any damn teeth from all the Meth she smoked, snorted, shot and farted. Take your pick, Lard Ass or Drug Addict. I'll have neither. The blame for it, land is so cheap here that every fast food chain comes here to buy the cheap land and throws up a restraunt on all 4 corners of every intersection. True too. We are known as Fast Food Capital of the US. But you know the stress Christie would be under, he'd lose the weight.

ViperJeff

Administrator
Right now at this particular time, I have no idea who would make a good candidate, but there are a few like Christie that stand out as being a poor choice. Just because he will find himself in the news over the next 4 years, however, in my mind, it won't make him a better candidate.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I've heard Mark Rubio's name tossed about. His popularity it rising. Marco Rubio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And since running for president is such a beauty contest, I don't think Christie has a chance. Instead of judging a candidate on merit or track record, they judge him by his looks.

Back in the day before television you could only listen to a candidate on the radio. You judged him by his words. There were some pretty robust presidents in the past. Nowadays I don't think that could happen.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts