Blind Squirrel

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then :D

Lady at Walmart was hiding them behind the counter for someone. When I told her I haven't bought .22lr in so long she felt guilty and pulled them out and asked if I wanted them. She said she would get in trouble if her boss saw them and the person who wanted them never showed up. I told her I would get rid of them for her :D

kwo51

Full Access Member
Early in the shortage a walmart associate with 15 year was fired for doing the same thing here .

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I overheard two guys talking about .22 ammo in the grocery store the other day. One of the guys said (And I quote) "I've only got about 4,000 rounds left. I'm getting kinda worried and not shooting any more."

I wanted to slap him.

At the last gun show I was at, a guy had a whole table full of all kinds of .22 ammo at outrageous prices. (Thunderbolt for $10 box, Bricks of Wildcat for $90.) He basically admitted that he knew when shipments came into the stores and had guys that worked in those stores holding cases of .22 for him. I asked him if he thought that was right. He seemed quite proud of himself, and answered, "It's business."

I should have slapped him too.

My brother is scrounging to find .22 ammo for his Boy Scouts to shoot next month. I offered him the 300 rounds I have if he turns up dry. Meanwhile these fucktards are scalping.

Some call it capitalism, but it's an ugly and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Full Access Member
I overheard two guys talking about .22 ammo in the grocery store the other day. One of the guys said (And I quote) "I've only got about 4,000 rounds left. I'm getting kinda worried and not shooting any more."

I wanted to slap him.

At the last gun show I was at, a guy had a whole table full of all kinds of .22 ammo at outrageous prices. (Thunderbolt for $10 box, Bricks of Wildcat for $90.) He basically admitted that he knew when shipments came into the stores and had guys that worked in those stores holding cases of .22 for him. I asked him if he thought that was right. He seemed quite proud of himself, and answered, "It's business."

My brother is scrounging to find .22 ammo for his Boy Scouts to shoot next month. I offered him the 300 rounds I have if he turns up dry. Meanwhile these fucktards are scalping.

Greed is all it is, fuck em.

TScottW99

Full Access Member
At our local Sportsmen Warehouse two guys were talking about having 5,000 + rounds each as they stood in line to buy their limit of 3 boxes. They were ran out of the store :D Wish I had been there to chase them out myself.

Maxx2893

Full Access Member

I wanted to slap him.

That's ridiculous. I understand if you have the hookups and buy a good bulk of it and offer it at a slight increase. Business is business. I did this with AR mags. But thats scalping, not simple business. I never did that with the AR accessories.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member

I wanted to slap him.

If needs some rounds let me know, i have some I will get rid of and not rip him off him on price I promise...let me know brother,
Concealed 27

GunnerJacky

It is nice to know about new and improved remington225 bullets. Last year i have purchse brick of 500 .22 short Remington thunder bolts for about $21 and 100 rounds of CCI stinger .22 lr $10

oppo

Full Access Member
I got lucky a while back and scored 3 500 rd boxes. All the 22 was gone before it even made it to the shelf.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts