Bolt Gun Picture Thread

ogre

JPG_0694a.jpg

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
So sorry for the above comment, I think Diane Frankenstein hijacked my WF.com account !!! :rofl: :happy175:

ygbsm35

50 bmg

50 BMG and a 338 Lapua against a Challenger aircraft windshield. Had no problems at all. And a blast to shoot!

Attachments

• Challenger Shoot 3.jpg
    Challenger Shoot 3.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 13

ygbsm35

338 Lapua

Remington 700 police 338 Lapua with a 454C Raging Judge
OZ

Attachments

• 20130331_002629.jpg
    20130331_002629.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 9

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Welp. I got one passed on to Me. The wifeys Uncle passed away last summer. His two daughters thought that I should have His shotgun and rifle. Seems that all of a sudden one of the hubbys decided that He would take up bird hunting so I relinquished the shotgun.
I did however, when returning from Big Sky after Christmas, stopped in Bozangelas{bozeman} and got the rifle picked up.
Real decent corndition and has been very well cared for.
Model: 700 ADL Remington, 30-06
Near as I can figure, it was manufactured in 1968, letters on left side of barrel is. L R so that would be, I thinking, February of 1968.
DSCN2067.jpg

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
I've got a soft spot in my heart for Remington 700's. Good guns out of the box and great platforms to improve on if you'd like.

ninja man

Full Access Member
here maxx, remington 700 in a .270 with a bushnell elite 6500 mildot scope. 4.5x30x50

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 5

ninja man

Full Access Member
also, my cz455 .22 with a bushnell banner scope. and my youngest daughters pink mossberg 702 with the same scope. in fact i thought this to be the best cheap scope, i bought 5 of them for all my .22 rifles

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 6

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I'll play along

Sporterized Swedish Mauser in 6.5x55mm
Weaver 2-10x scope.
KimberM96Sporter_zps16295d80.jpg

Not bad for a rifle marked 1918 with the original barrel, huh?
(Don't mind the prone group, I always tend to pull up and right when shooting prone without a bipod:emotions34:)
SwedeBenchgroupcomp.jpg

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
The only bolt guns I have are an old Mossberg .22 and my FIL British 303. I'll see about getting some pics in a bit.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Welp. I got one passed on to Me. The wifeys Uncle passed away last summer. His two daughters thought that I should have His shotgun and rifle. Seems that all of a sudden one of the hubbys decided that He would take up bird hunting so I relinquished the shotgun.
I did however, when returning from Big Sky after Christmas, stopped in Bozangelas{bozeman} and got the rifle picked up.
Real decent corndition and has been very well cared for.
Model: 700 ADL Remington, 30-06
Near as I can figure, it was manufactured in 1968, letters on left side of barrel is. L R so that would be, I thinking, February of 1968.
View attachment 1212

Careful with that one. You might get it checked out. I'm about positive, that one is old enough to have the trigger problem. Not one you'd want to leave loaded with one in the chamber. Do a bit of search engine work, you'll find out what I'm talking about if you don't already know.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Bang your ar15 on the floor with a round in the chamber. No don't !!!!!! With no round in chamber and see what happens. I sent a 742 / o6 back to rem and got a 740 in place of it.742 was a better gun.IMO. Have smith look at it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts