Cheaper than Dirt stops selling guns

moodster

Full Access Member
Pmags at my local shop where 24.99 last night.
As I was waiting to do paperwork a guy called and asked if they had 100 Pmags to sell.He wanted them ASAP.
There was 3 lines 20 guys deep waiting to do paperwork.
They had dozens of ar 15's on the wall last week,just a few last night.They had more in shipping on the way.

DrkSide

Full Access Member
Pmags at my local shop where 24.99 last night.
As I was waiting to do paperwork a guy called and asked if they had 100 Pmags to sell.He wanted them ASAP.
There was 3 lines 20 guys deep waiting to do paperwork.
They had dozens of ar 15's on the wall last week,just a few last night.They had more in shipping on the way.

The same place that I bought mine for 14.95 yesterday was out of stock today and back-orders were $25. I think this is simply a case of supply and demand vs what cheaper than dirt was doing.

blockdoc

Full Access Member
Precisely why I have always opposed buying guns or ammo at big box stores. CTD, Dicks, Walmart, etc, are not going to fight for the 2nd Amendment. Use the opportunity to support the guy who cares enough about it to open up a store - you can bet he probably wasn't planning to get rich.

I'd pay double for ammo from a 2nd amendment supporter over any big box store.

DrkSide

Full Access Member
I picked up two the day after the shootings for $30 the store put a limit on them...

Yea, I actually found a small online store in TX that still had them for 14.99. I got 10 even in the FDE color that I wanted. I was afraid that I was just going to have to settle for black.

car-ramrod

Just got off cheaper than dirt. Bastards had a standard gi metal mag for 99.95. I've done a lot of business with them but sad to say I will no longer be buying anything from them.

Members online

No members online now.