Custom guns

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Tiger stripe looks pretty cool. I'll have to take some time and look over all the different colors

I'm starting a Saiga 12 in the tiger stripe tomorrow. I'll post pics when it's finished. We cut most of our own stencils(the ones from duracoat are too big), so we can do just about whatever you want.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Awesome. I wish these assholes would ship my upper receiver already. I still need to decide on a pattern/color and what all parts to do though. I was thinking upper and lower receiver and maybe the handguard. I know I dont want to do the entire gun for sure

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Saiga 12- Converted, gas system reworked for light load reliability, Chaos quad rail, Galil style stock. Our in house made trigger guard, selector lever, charging handle and muzzle brake. Vietnam tiger stripe duracoat finish.

DSCF6009_zps7e2a8351.jpg

DSCF6010_zps00e4cf9c.jpg

DSCF6011_zpse64bae89.jpg

DSCF6012_zpsf52d0da7.jpg

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
BIA, what does converted mean?

It is illegal to import "assault weapons", so the Saigas are brought into the country as sporting shotguns and sporting rifles. The trigger is towards the rear of the receiver, and there is no pistol grip. Converted basically means that the fire control group has been moved forward. Here are some pics of the process... saiga 12 underfolder conversion | Facebook

That first pic is what they look like right out of the box.

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Gotcha, I'm still gonna order a Saiga 12 made to look like a 47 from y'all. I just don't know when I will have the cash to do it.

Can you fab them to look like this? Wood grip though

lancasterak472li5.jpg

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
We sure can. For the classic wood furniture after our conversion work we use ironwood designs, IWDNEWSaiga 2. Very high quality stuff, and it comes raw so we have the flexibility to stain in the customers preferred finish.

STF

Full Access Member
What do you charge to convert the saiga12's?

minus that charge handle mod and the sights.

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
What do you charge to convert the saiga12's?

minus that charge handle mod and the sights.

Our basic conversion runs $300. That includes a new g2 fire control group, that FCG moved forward in the receiver, the holes left in the receiver welded and resurfaced, the pistol grip and a single color Duracoat finish in your choice of color.

STF

Full Access Member
What about reworking the gas system to run lighter loads? I assume this means being able to run dove loads? Can I not run dove loads through mine now?

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
What about reworking the gas system to run lighter loads? I assume this means being able to run dove loads? Can I not run dove loads through mine now?

The gas work is $145. We test fire with the Federal bulk pack ammo from Walmart. If it'll run on that crap, it should run anything.

It might run it now, but probably not.

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Converted, light load reliability gas work, weld in backplate, CSS Raptor stock, polished receiver rails, bolt and carrier. W.A.R. custom trigger guard, selector lever, charging handle, forearm, and shroud/brake. The barrel was shortened to about 15 inches, and the shroud/brake was permanently attached.:anitoof:

DSCF6034_zps699a2b24.jpg

DSCF6035_zps5f9ee570.jpg

DSCF6036_zps5fc37fcc.jpg

DSCF6037_zps91d85ada.jpg

DSCF6038_zpsdffe2755.jpg

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
More details on the saiga?

It's our normal conversion and gas work. MOE adjustable stock, Chaos Titan rail system, HK sights, our charging handle and selector lever, Hogue grip, coyote brown duracoat. The customer brought the barrel shroud in so I'm not sure who made that. Just spoke with the customer, and he decided to go with a side folder so that will be going on tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts