Definately Off topic but....

Arckadian

Whelp its official..... I am heading back to the fold of snort nosed just out of high school individuals.... I am going to the Art Institute here in SLC. I am going to try and get a degree... Since my chosen field is only offered in a BS, well I guess that will have to work :D

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Good on you for going back for more education. I just finished an Industrial Electronics degree in June. School and working full time is tough but hopefully it will be worth it in the end.

Good luck

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Oh great...now you'll go all liberal on us and get rid of all your guns and be like all pro Dianne Feinstein and Pelosi. Resist the temptation. Stay pro 2nd Amendment. Don't let them get to you.

oppo

Full Access Member
Good for you :waytogo:

And good for those snot nosed pests gaining a red blooded positive influence instead of yet another liberal sheep.

Arckadian

Oh great...now you'll go all liberal on us and get rid of all your guns and be like all pro Dianne Feinstein and Pelosi. Resist the temptation. Stay pro 2nd Amendment. Don't let them get to you.

ummmmm Liberals wont like me because I am going to school to be able to create games and my games will feature LOTS of guns :D

Arckadian

At the moment I am working on my "Portfolio"....... I need to do a bunch of drawings before I start class so I am working on getting them done now..... I think I am doing pretty good so far. I hope that my "Life Drawing" is good enough for their needs... I worked really hard on it.

Last edited:

Arckadian

Hehe I likes the guns, even though the political left is trying to make it sound like Games are helping to promote more hate violence and gun crime than all the Communists and Nazis in the world were ever capable of. Some people are just plain stupid.

ninja man

Full Access Member
At the moment I am working on my "Portfolio"....... I need to do a bunch of drawings before I start class so I am working on getting them done now..... I think I am doing pretty good so far. I hope that my "Life Drawing" is good enough for their needs... I worked really hard on it.
i have extra crayons if you need to borrow them......

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I got my pencil, somebody give me something to write on... got it bad so bad I'm hot for teacher. LOL (VH)
I hope your drawing adventure goes well for you

Arckadian

Well once the drawing classes get done with I will learn to make the drawing I made into an actual 3D image in a computer and animate it. After that will come the actual game creation phase. Its going to be fun that is for sure.

Arckadian

Sorry I have been a little inattentive in the for last little bit.... Trying to keep up with the brutal class homework schedule I have to do for classes..... I really REALLY HATE ENGLISH!!!!!

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
So do a lot of illegals. Good luck on your studies.

Most of them can't speak English anyway, that's why they hate it. Pisses me off if you can't get here legally and speak our language get the hell out please so we don't have to force u out.....

:wtf::Rant:

Members online

No members online now.