Definately Off topic but....

Full Access Member
Most of them can't speak English anyway, that's why they hate it. Pisses me off if you can't get here legally and speak our language get the hell out please so we don't have to force u out.....

:wtf::Rant:

They think it's rude if you don't try to learn their language.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I speak all of those languages! $$$$$$$$$$$ seems to get people moving.Shit just ask ostupid.

Arckadian

I was working on my homework assignment for today and it was absolutely brutal. What was suppose to take 2 hours to complete took me 5 hours. I am going to really be suffering during this class....

cce1302

Full Access Member
I found that when I went back to school at 30 years old, I did a lot better than when I was in high school and college. Maybe maturity, maybe because I cared more about what I was studying, maybe because I forgot how to put less than 100% effort into things.

Arckadian

I am in my 30's now and I will agree that I am more patient and willing to learn. Maturity is definitely a factor, and another is wanting to get into a field I have loved for years. But I am still having major issues with English. I just dont understand all the little things that make up things like essays or good stories. I will get help I think. I think I will need it.

cce1302

Full Access Member
I guess I can't feel your pain there...sorry. English has always come pretty naturally to me. English was my major for my BA.

Arckadian

hehe I was always much better at math and science. So when it comes to English and all the syntax and verbage I am about as good at it as I am trying to speak Klingon.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I am in my 30's now and I will agree that I am more patient and willing to learn. Maturity is definitely a factor, and another is wanting to get into a field I have loved for years. But I am still having major issues with English. I just dont understand all the little things that make up things like essays or good stories. I will get help I think. I think I will need it.

I'm sure you can get a tutor, I was terrible at math and it helped me alot in college. No shame in asking for help my friend. Good luck and stay focused you will succeed......
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.