Disturbing...

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Keep in mind, Infowars and Alex Jones are conspiracy theorist. You have to take what they say kind of like Chicken Little and the sky is falling. With that being said, I think this is plausible. And so do a lot of other people according to the gun and ammo sales. I said in another thread that the UN Gun Treaty will have wording in it that allows them to do this. Although the treaty is not suppose to trump the 2nd Amendment, I think they will still try. I only hope congress has the intestinal fortitude to not pass it. I wouldn't put it past them to create a situation where they can justify gun confiscation (false flag event). They already tried it once with Fast & Furious.

Last edited:

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Keep in mind guys, who's already able to come in to your house and on your land without a warrant? Game Wardens

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Keep in mind guys, who's already able to come in to your house and on your land without a warrant? Game Wardens

Based on your info I went and looked it up. You're absolutely right. Nobody should have that kind of power. All this time I thought they were just glorified park rangers.

Members online

No members online now.