Favorite Carry Position

armoredman

Full Access Member
3:45. :) Sorry, couldn't help it. It['s actually between the 3 and 4 position, works just fine, shown here with CZ SP-01 Phantom and High Noon Down Under with straps IWB rig, held up by a High Noon Rock Steady gun belt.

DownUndertwomonthslater.jpg

Wilson

if walking over tuff tarin 7,6,5 other wise 11,12,1 all theis are for long guns hunting. I like the saying I would rather acadently shoot my self in the foot. but for hunting bird's up is better ground animals gun is down.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
if walking over tuff tarin 7,6,5 other wise 11,12,1 all theis are for long guns hunting. I like the saying I would rather acadently shoot my self in the foot. but for hunting bird's up is better ground animals gun is down.

Nice......:signs8:

otasan

Full Access Member
For CCW, I carry my G17 at the 11 o'clock position, no holster. My big belt buckle hides it well.

Mockstar

Full Access Member
anyone use an ankle holster? I've been thinking about getting one. I rarely ever wear shorts, and I think for me in most cases it would just be easier to conceal down there.

Humvee21

Full Access Member
How do those of you that carry in the 3 to 4 o'clock position prevent the butt of the gun from protruding while sitting? I can't seem to figure it out... It looks fine standing but if I bend over or sit down it looks like I have a 3rd leg coming out the back of my hip.

Members online

No members online now.