Fng

Army 71-91

Hello and thanks for the add. I retired from the Army as a Master Sergeant. I joined this group looking for information on a person that is claiming to be a Navy SEAL. He says he was grandfathered in a long time ago as an UDT. Also claims to have been an HMC corpsman. He went from that to the USAF where he says he retired as a Major. I guess thats not unheard of but how plausible is it for a SEAL to join the USAF? This guy is weird and not very believable. Anyway I would like to vett this guy as much as possible. I have my reasons for doing this. I hope it pans out in his favor. Thanks for any help. His name is Rob(ert) Horsmann.

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Welcome. Hope everything works out for you. Stolen Valor is a rotten thing to do. I was never in the military and would never claim to be. I was thinking National Guard but my asthma was too high a hurdle. Good luck.

Army 71-91

Was hoping to find a lead to a group like SF and Rangers have for SEALS. I know there is one found several but not the one I'm looking for. Thought someone in here may know. All spec ops groups are tight and really take a dim view of imposters. Unfortunately I do not have his ssan or birthdate or I could get his training records. Still searching.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
We have some active & retired military here on this site. This forum is not extremely active but hopefully someone might know something. It just might take some time.

Members online

No members online now.