Funny Pics

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
d2c3871e2f20cd17755a035cf096c2d2.jpg

Would make my day if she doesn't get the Democratic nomination and ends up in prison along with the rest of her cronies.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
The destroying evidence should be enough to put her away. It's just one of the long list of reasons she should never see the sky again.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I use to listen to Glenn Beck. He just released a book that he wrote about Islam. They are concerned about being retaliated against. So they had a security meeting and decided to put a gunbuster sign on the door of his building. I'm sure this will stop all the radical islamist in their tracks that were looking for revenge against Beck. I kid you not.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I like beck as entertaining to listen to in my eyes, but we all have an opinion.....there like assholes we all got one.....jmho
Concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I like beck as entertaining to listen to in my eyes, but we all have an opinion.....there like assholes we all got one.....jmho
Concealed 27

I just find it a little hypocritical to be pro 2A and to have been talking about how ineffective gunbuster signs are and then put them on your own doors.

He says that he and his staff will be carrying. But no other law abiding people are allowed to in is building. And again, a gunbuster sign won't even slow down for a second, someone with bad intentions. They've already made up their mind to break the law.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I'm glad that I don't have any young women to take care of but those who do show them this

Attachments

• 1527082_10153894133140203_78528641_n.jpg
    1527082_10153894133140203_78528641_n.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 12

Members online

No members online now.