Funny Pics

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
You just scared the shit out of me...omg I need new pants now.......I dropped my tablet, lol that was awesome....
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
BS guys don't take sleeping pills and laxatives at the same time. I break for hallucination.

cce1302

Full Access Member
Reminds me of a turtle on it's back. Is there anyway out of a tank in that position or are the occupants trapped?

Might be able to make it out the driver's hatch in front of the turret, but it looks pretty tight that way.

There ought to be an 88 nearby to turn it right side up.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Got a box in the mail today, thought I would express my feelings to the Antis..:gr_guns:
Pmagcomp.jpg

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Local Gun Show

Went to local gun show last weekend and there were not that many people there...I was suprised because the one before was packed and had to wait 30 minutes to even get in. I was able to grab 100rds of round nose reloads of 9mm for 30 bucks which was good from georgia arms and 2 boxes of 40 cal 180 grain american eagle for 18 bucks each...not bad anymore its getting better with ammo except 22Lr..... if your in FL heres the site Suncoast Gun Show
sorry i put in wrong thread, my bad

Last edited:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Most ammo is back in stock at my favorite shop. Not super plentiful, but enough so that it's not scarce. They still have limits on what 1 person can buy per day, which I see as reasonable.
Prices are still higher, but not insane.

.22 ammo is still rare as an honest politician:(

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Picked up a new ammo box and of course I had to put a sticker on it, this one felt appropiate, i picked it up at the gun show last weekend....
Concealed 27

Attachments

• DSC00265.jpg
    DSC00265.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 27

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts