Glad my life doesn't revolve around football

kwo51

Full Access Member
When they do steroid and drug test on them all I will watch again. As far as I am concerned it is only a way to redistribute the wealth.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
nothing wrong with the lpga.... but then again, im biased. my cousin is on the lpga. so i have to watch.

but football......its a game of chess now. 2 minutes left in the game and the leading team can end it without even playing the last bit. a game is meant to be played to the very end. dont be a bitch because you can. getting payed millions of dollars (waaaay overpaid if you ask me) and not even having to play the whole game. bring back the leather helmets, then i might watch. i only watch the superbowl for its commercials. i dont give a shit about the game or the halftime show. i almost got a scholarship to a couple colleges for football, but i had other things that needed to be taken care of, so i didnt go. i know the game and dont think its being played the way it should be.

Who's your cousin, I watch golf whenever its on, this weekend I watched the Thailand open the last tourment of the the year, Sergio Garcia won at -22 under over hendrick stenson at -18...... my friend in Tampa is a gilf coach for Brittney lincicome on the lpga, that's why I asked who your cousin was....... I may know who she is,
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.