Gun Appreciation Day - Jan. 19

STF

Full Access Member
Please everyone who attends please don't act too radical. The last thing we need to do is give the left more ammunition against us. I would personally advise against wearing camo and waving big ridiculous flags like "come and take it" etc. Just think of ways to get the point across without looking like a bunch of crazy people. Simply having a large showing is enough.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Dont plan on it, There is no reason waving an american flag should be considered wrong. I support our troops who fight for our freedoms that we have , without them we are not free....

STF

Full Access Member
I agree with pretty much everything this guy has to say. He has some great videos too just is sometime a little too long winded for me.

Hope this works.
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MUAfft7l4wQ]CALL TO ACTION: March on State Capitols, 19 Jan, 2013! - YouTube[/ame]

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
i got 5 minutes into it and I'm sure I would agree with everything also if i could watch that long..too tired to wait for tablet to buffer video feed..... concealed27

Arkansasguns

Full Access Member
Local owners of a Chicken Express here are giving a free combo to people who come in on the 19th with their concealed carry. Thought that was pretty awesome.

STF

Full Access Member
i got 5 minutes into it and I'm sure I would agree with everything also if i could watch that long..too tired to wait for tablet to buffer video feed..... concealed27

He has a lot of good videos. He has changed my mindset in one way or another on a few things. Good gun reviews and general shooting also.

Members online

No members online now.