Gun owners arise ...

mgentry

Full Access Member
I think we as gun owners can do some things to help the gun case also. Where are you going on vacation this year? Certainly not to a anti gun state. What movies are you going to watch? Certainly not movies with actor and actress's that have anti gun positions . Vote with your pocket book! Don't spend money on people that don't share your views. It is time to take a stand. Are you with me? It is time to do something versus jus talking about it!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Way ahead of you. There have been discussions on celebrities and companies to avoid. I myself take it a step further and boycott companies and celebrities that came out and endorsed Obummer. Costco, News & Observer (local paper), Starbucks, Won't go there anymore. I've got my list of actors too. Stallone, Matt Damon, George Clooney, Samuel L. Jackson. Won't watch them anymore. Stallone & Damon because the came out against guns after making millions with them in their movies. Hypocritical IMO.

mgentry

Full Access Member
Way ahead of you. There have been discussions on celebrities and companies to avoid. I myself take it a step further and boycott companies and celebrities that came out and endorsed Obummer. Costco, News & Observer (local paper), Starbucks, Won't go there anymore. I've got my list of actors too. Stallone, Matt Damon, George Clooney, Samuel L. Jackson. Won't watch them anymore. Stallone & Damon because the came out against guns after making millions with them in their movies. Hypocritical IMO.

Amen

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Gas here in gainesville $4.oo ,boycott the world.

I would if I could but in this case I've got no other option. They've got me over a barrel.......get it? In cases where I do have an option, I choose not to give my money to those who I feel are contributing to the destruction of our country. Am I making a big difference? They don't even notice. But I feel better about myself by staying with conservative companies.

mgentry

Full Access Member
We are just a small group and mistake will be made in any effort of support. I have no illusion that anything like our forum will solve the political issues associated with gun control. This is about awareness and supporting the manufactures that support the second amendment. If they support the 2nd Amendment, then I will go out of my way to buy their product. If profit is their guiding point and their business model is more important than the shooting public then I won't buy their product. That is my decision. It is a decision that all of us have to make and businesses have to make this decision also! Making people aware is the purpose of my discussion!

kwo51

Full Access Member
A country where only 1/3 of over seas military could vote needs to have leaders removed from office. Now this is a shame.

mgentry

Full Access Member
For those of you still on the fence - These new gun laws will drive some companies out of business and we can't support all of them. But we can support the businesses that are important to us. Some businesses will make a decision to move to a gun friendly state - some will decide to get out of the business - some will try to play both ends against the middle (old saying) and those are the ones we can do without. All of us need to decide what is important because we may not get another chance. your call!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts