Gun & Self Defense Related Signs & Pics

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
When I first fired the M-16 at the range our drill instructors gave us plastic bullets and discount coupon on our next Mattel purchase...I actually enjoyed firing it..made expert few years later.

Small_Arms_Expert_Marksmanship_Ribbon.png

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
If I put that on my bumper, and then blow the guy away when he attempts to carjack me, is that considered baiting?

If the cops can bait cars, whores and Johns, then I say it's all good. The only thing I could see the possibility of going wrong, is 1 less liberal not getting what they deserved for being a sheep. :gunner:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I seen a sign on a local eatery the other day. I forget how it went verbatim, but close to this:

Criminals beware, our Patrons and Employees may be armed and are encouraged to defend themself against criminal activity that may lead to property loss or bodily injury.

And it had a pic of an ACP with a green circle around it.

oppo

Full Access Member
I seen a sign on a local eatery the other day. I forget how it went verbatim, but close to this:

Criminals beware, our Patrons and Employees may be armed and are encouraged to defend themself against criminal activity that may lead to property loss or bodily injury.

And it had a pic of an ACP with a green circle around it.

What eatery was it? We may have to throw them some business if some of us are up that way?

KGBIGCOUNTRY

There was a Pizza shop in VA Beach that was giving 20% off food if you had a CC Permit and were either open or concealed carrying in their shop.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Oppo thanks for finding it, there was a write up in the paper here and a tv spot where you saw alot of handguns on the hip. A fella came in our shop not to long ago and made a comment on robbing the place and said that would be an awful idea.

When we are working on equipment they stay about 10' from us ready to go
PT-92AF and an FNX-40

Upfront there is one in the drawer and a Glock in the office on the owner and a Smith upfront

Members online

No members online now.