Gun & Self Defense Related Signs & Pics

oppo

Full Access Member
gun2.jpg

kwo51

Full Access Member
Hope that is the prison where they live in tents in the desert and eat pbj.Really to good for them!!!!!!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Hope that is the prison where they live in tents in the desert and eat pbj.Really to good for them!!!!!!

With the canteen and work gloves it doesn't look like a cushy prison either. This would be the first REAL job for any of them.

SWSS

Full Access Member
Awesome stuff.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9pPVwdMFg0&list=FL6xBhF4QYIPPF2_-ExZzd2w]Slow Motion Underwater Guns: Shark ammo -- RatedRR - YouTube[/ame]

SWSS

Full Access Member
Hey kwo, did you actually watch it all? gonna have a video out that has about 60m or so of reach...

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
That is some of the most beautiful/coolest slo-mo video I have ever seen.

Thanks for posting, very cool

kwo51

Full Access Member
I can just see me on the ocean floor with my 50 bmg on bi pod waiting for hammerheads to come into our feeding zone .Still beats the hell out of a Hawaiian sling, will be hell on the ears.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Very cool stuff, you gotta be pretty brave guy to shoot a Barrett underwater. No thanks to much can go down with that, I'll shoot in to the water from it they said..... they said its gonna happen will be looking forward to seeing it.....Concealed 27

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Shooting the gun underwater isn't the problem, unless you are also submerged. The blast pressure will blow out you ear drums, at the very least. Let's remember that water it something like 20 times denser than water.

If you are on the bottom of the pond and shoot a BMG, you will not be swimming to the surface

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Heres one at a local gun shop......

Sadly for me, the Ambulance is less than a mile away and the PD is 3 miles away. I like the concept though for sure.

I know if I shoot someone, I've misplaced my cell phone and it took me about 5 minutes to find it to call the authorities. Strange how I already know that huh?

Members online

No members online now.