Max

Full Access Member
I admit it:

PS_0367W_ZOMBIE_APOCALYPSE_PIC2.jpg

:shooter:

Max

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Maybe some of these have already been on. I did`nt read all of the ones posted.

View attachment 1056

View attachment 1057

View attachment 1058

I guess an axe and boobs are weapons, so those 2 can go to Women and Weapons thread. But I have to say, that chick with that axe, and that cig hanging out her mouth kinda giving me the idea and the look that she can prolly kick my ass. She'd have to try a different approach with me. Then again, she said the right things, I'd ride'r home.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I guess an axe and boobs are weapons, so those 2 can go to Women and Weapons thread. But I have to say, that chick with that axe, and that cig hanging out her mouth kinda giving me the idea and the look that she can prolly kick my ass. She'd have to try a different approach with me. Then again, she said the right things, I'd ride'r home.

Lol, I know she kick my little ass, look at that tummy...tight a hell, hahahaha

MrMarty51

Full Access Member

There was a time I`d a kept up with that, Danged it all, I need to git back into shape. :rockit:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I tell you what though, nothing hotter than a chick with flat hard belly. I had a party at my house with some coworkers once. The girls from work came too. This one young girl showed up about 95lbs in tight pants and a half shirt with a flat tummy and some cute perky hooters. OMG, she was smokin. I knew I didn't have a chance with her since she was barely 18 and looked 15 and I was 29. My date was supposed to be her friend that she brought along who was not employee. Well, long story short I wasn't interested in her friend at all. I don't know whether to call myself lucky or not, that cute flat belly 18 yo became pregnant with my son about a month later and then became my wife. It was a great first 6 years, but all the other dudes thought she was hot too. After trying to work around those affairs for 4 years I cried like a baby all the way to the courthouse to file divorce and all the way home to serve her the papers. Really sucked.

Last edited:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Well you know were his good looks come from !!!! lol

Yeah I do. Me. There without doubt he's mine. He hasn't got a 1 of his mother's features. I could show you pics of me and of him at the same ages, and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. He's 17 and gets more ass than the womens toilet seat in the women's restroom. I told him he better enjoy it cuz he's going to get fat and ugly at about age 30. :signs8:

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
I tell you what though, nothing hotter than a chick with flat hard belly. I had a party at my house with some coworkers once. The girls from work came too. This one young girl showed up about 95lbs in tight pants and a half shirt with a flat tummy and some cute perky hooters. OMG, she was smokin. I knew I didn't have a chance with her since she was barely 18 and looked 15 and I was 29. My date was supposed to be her friend that she brought along who was not employee. Well, long story short I wasn't interested in her friend at all. I don't know whether to call myself lucky or not, that cute flat belly 18 yo became pregnant with my son about a month later and then became my wife. It was a great first 6 years, but all the other dudes thought she was hot too. After trying to work around those affairs for 4 years I cried like a baby all the way to the courthouse to file divorce and all the way home to serve her the papers. Really sucked.

They call them a "Trophy Wife".
I had one of those, once, lasted for one year, thas all of those head games I could handle.
The wifey I have now, has a pretty nice body, not bad lookin when She`s made up and is faithfull to the core. I thinking She must be in love wit Me or something. :Good or Bad:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts