Happy Thanksgiving 2014

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
It's in sight this week, but a few days early.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and hope everyone and their family members have safe travel.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ThanksgivingTurkey.jpg
    ThanksgivingTurkey.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 35

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Wisconsin gun deer season is this week in WI. SO I'll be in the woods all day on turkey day. Probably have a turkey sandwich in the pack:)

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
My dad lives on 160 wooded/ponded acres. So I'll be going to see him for Thanksgiving and we'll be doing some walking around with rifles if you want to call that deer hunting.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Going to my parents (they live next door). Going with my hungry face on. Planning on eating myself into a coma. Then go back and get some more. And then finish off with desserts. Plural, as in more than one. That's right. There's always more than 4 desserts and I'm trying them all. Mom will rattle off what's available for dessert. I just say "Yes" or "All of the above".

I just hope the top button on my jeans doesn't let loose like last year. Sounded like a gunshot. It almost got my nephew on the ricochet. Gave him nightmares for weeks. They're forecasting the chance of snow/ice Wednesday and Thursday. Could make things interesting. That's OK. Don't have to go far. Just a short stroll through the woods. Y'all be safe in your travels and don't use my eating habits as an example. Eat responsibly or have some Tums near by.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
And to all a good night. Watch your 6.

This is what I love about living in a small town. Not one problem up here. Everybody was just as nice and respectful to one another as we were yesterday. I still carried, just like I did yesterday.

While in McD's today they had the news on the TV's and they were talking about Ferguson but nobody copped an attitude one way or another.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Happy thanksgiving to all. I will be at my uncle's house drooling over his firearms collection. He a collector not a shooter, I will take pics and post them here on Friday. Everyone be safe please and enjoy your holiday.....
Concealed 27

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I'll be on patrol all day tomorrow but thankful I have a job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Is her name Stacey? Only husband and wife I can think of at the moment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, this is going back a few years. Their name is McElvein. They've been retired and moved away from there for some time.
How long have you been on the force?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Where celebrating national islam day and eating a hog.

Probably not going to have many Muslims in attendance. Don't forget to go outside after dinner and shoot your AK47 into the air while shouting La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la.

Members online

No members online now.