Hit Gun haters where it counts

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I seem recent bad feedback about Wally World and ammo sales. I already hate Walmart enough because they are monopolizing bastards, richest people in the world, biggest retailer in the world, but yet insist on China junk and paying piss poor wages to their employess. Now if you're going to piss poor wages, then there is a trade off and the benefits must be awesome right?? WRONG !!! even the benefits and by the time most employees pay their insurance premiums that cover much, they're lucky to see 1/2 of their pissy little paycheck. OK Rant Over !!! I won't work for the bastards, but I do have a couple family members that DID at one time.

But, Wally World didn't clear off their AR's on Dec 14, they sold them all. They also went to go visit Joe "Break Dancer" Biden :rofl: with a pro gun stance. Maybe because of all the money they'd lose. :shrug: Nonetheless, I still won't buy what I can get by without buying at Wally's, but since they're in support of gunners, I will at least buy ammo, gun cleaning supplies and outdoor recreational items, provided it's not China JUNK !!!

Humvee21

Full Access Member
It could be done right here. Just copy and paste what's above you and each person can add what they know.

1. Auto Zone - Fired employee for thwarting a robbery with his weapon
2. Pizza Hut - Demoted/cut hours of a delivery guy that defended himself during a robbery
3. Costco - Endorsed Obama (I see this as contributing to the destruction of our nation)
4. News and Observer News Paper - Endorsed Obama
5. Too many celebrities to list. Clooney, Madonna, Sarah Jessica Parker, Samuel L. Jackson

5... Matt Damon

Humvee21

Full Access Member
Take a moment and visit Walmart's facebook page. They are getting bombarded with statements like "if you're really trying to help make us live better, you would stop sales of assault weapons." We should have some sort of mass response to this

Trixxterr

As of right now, Walmart will continue w business as usual. Ammo is on indefinite back order though. Gun sales WILL continue as they come in. My wife works in sporting goods, don't judge, its a job. In a small town. That what we have been told anyway.

Arkansasguns

Full Access Member
I'm all for this. I already avoid those I know are against guns. It would be very helpful to have a list. I know the NRA has some sort of list like this.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
2. Pizza Hut - Demoted/cut hours of a delivery guy that defended himself during a robbery
3. Costco - Endorsed Obama (I see this as contributing to the destruction of our nation)
5. Too many celebrities to list. Clooney, Madonna, Sarah Jessica Parker, Samuel L. Jackson
6. Matt Damon
7. Progressive Insurance
8. Bank of America

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Sylvester Stallone? What a surprise...

There were quite a few actors on that list that have been in some pretty violent, gun heavy films. Seems rather hypocritical for them to make a lot of money off these type films and them come out against guns.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Is it fair to list States, Counties and Cities not to Vacation. Commie Cali as in California has been AWB and 10 rd Cap Mag since I don't know when. Sometime in early 90's I believe. I will sure avoid spending my money in New York when possible. I know other States and Cities have strictor laws, but not sure of how stiff their restrictions are. I know for a FACT, Cali is just stupid and has been for some time, and New York just got "Stupider".

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
If you're going to list cities and states don't forget Chicago

I thought of that one. Just wondering if maybe the whole state of IL needed listed though.

And MA too. Is it for real in MA? A gun model must be approved BEFORE it can be sold in that state? Have a 10rd or less mag cap? AND, get this.... have a 10lb trigger pull or higher?

For Fuggin Real? So who most of all might need a firearm to defend themself? The elderly or weak !!! I'm sure my Grandmother before she passed, would not have been able to pull a 10lb trigger with her Arthur-Itis. I'd have to put MA on the "Stupider than CA" list too.

kwo51

Full Access Member
It might be easier to list pro gun supporters. So we can use them. Kill your tv. Lots of those actors make millions off of violent movies. We need to get their attention.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
6. Matt Damon
7. Progressive Insurance
8. Bank of America
9. Danny Glover - [WATCH] Actor Danny Glover tells students 2nd Amendment was created to protect slavery

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Walmart? Saved Face with me by meeting with Joe Break Dancer Biden. NO PRICE GOUGING

Dicks? :flipthebird:

Academy? Hadn't heard anything bad, Good Pricing, NO GOUGING, and why they're always Out of Stock.

Sports authority? Unknown??? Not one around here, and have heard nothing, good or bad.

STF

Full Access Member
Walmart? Saved Face with me by meeting with Joe Break Dancer Biden. NO PRICE GOUGING Ah, well I still hate them and I think they are ruining America one price drop at a time

Dicks? :flipthebird:

Academy? Hadn't heard anything bad, Good Pricing, NO GOUGING, and why they're always Out of Stock. Just don't like the fact that they won't display the scary rifles anymore...

Sports authority?Unknown??? Not one around here, and have heard nothing, good or bad.

bacon

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Somebody say bacon?? I've got no beef with Walmart yet. Except their shelves are mostly empty. Went looking for some .40S&W today and they're out. Went to a local shop and they had some. Didn't think the price was too bad either. I'll be checking them more often.

Members online

No members online now.