Invite from another car forum ok?

Bullnettles

Full Access Member
They have a sub-forum for firearms, and they have a few guys with some EXCELLENT collections. All seem to be good guys too.

BIRDMAN

as long as it's OK with the receiving forum, it's absolutely good with us. the more the merrier!

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I didn't know about this place until I got a newsletter email today. I posted a mesasge on GMSB about this place in our Great Outdoors Forum of the Members Area that FullyDriven has grown once again. We have several hunters, gun gurus and a couple archery guys there. I'm sure they'll end up here eventually.

Where do you want a posting for corrections on here??? Parent Forum DIY/Gun Smithing has a typo of DYI that needs corrected. :rofl: Wouldn't want that to go 2 years like Street Suspeshion did on GMSB. I has no powers here can't correct it. :grd:

And while in the Admin Control Panel, Maybe add a Child Forum to Parent Forum General Weapons called Militaia. Lots of guys are into old military relics, bayonets, grenade launchers and general GI soldier gear.

Last edited:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
:rofl: Thanks for the reminder, I meant to change that too. It didn't come up right away, and then when it finally did, I didn't go back into the User CP and change it, but meant too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts