Kurt Russell PWNS a libtard reporter

oppo

Full Access Member
At least there are still a few celebrities that haven't gone full libtard. I think it is about time to watch Tombstone again.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I'm currently watching Snake Plissken in Escape from L.A. Who remembers Kurt from "The Computer who Wore Tennis Shoes"?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
He has made some b rate stuff.

Yeah, not one of his best. Released in '96. CGI was in it's infancy. Pretty bad by today's standards. I still don't get how 47 bad guys with fully automatic weapons can't hit one good guy with two pistols.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
Yeah, not one of his best. Released in '96. CGI was in it's infancy. Pretty bad by today's standards. I still don't get how 47 bad guys with fully automatic weapons can't hit one good guy with two pistols.

That would be, "The A-Team" school of marksmanship (i.e. - God HELP you if your taking cover behind a car RADIATOR! :rolleyes:)

a-team-300x194.jpg

kwo51

Full Access Member
I remember some time ago a cop killer at large in the woods in Florida. When he was found with ar hiding in ambush position was shot 67 times. When asking the sheriff why he was shot so many times the sheriff said " we ran out of ammo."

Members online

No members online now.