Lets see your Glocks

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Lets see your Glocks and accessories, I want to know what others have on their plastic. All my Glocks are set up the same. Will tell u what I do 2 then then add pics after others get going on post.....

1. Meprolight night sights
2. Extended slide lock
3. Extended slide release
4. Pierce insert in receiver

And that's pretty much it, I'm planning on getting a mag well for my G19 when I start shooting IDPA.....

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
No pic's

I know a glocks a glock but this is a glock section. And your block maybe different from mine. I may see something on yours that interests me..........Thanks guys, concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Bought a 30 (.45) that came with night sights on it. Liked them so much I got some for my XD. Helps locate the gun in the middle of the night.
17466d1344869135-tru-glo-tfo-glock-sights.jpg

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Bought a 30 (.45) that came with night sights on it. Liked them so much I got some for my XD. Helps locate the gun in the middle of the night.
17466d1344869135-tru-glo-tfo-glock-sights.jpg

Yeah, there great.. truglo makes a tritium fiber optic that's glows in the daytime. Nice sight but it gives u a shorter sight picture.....

Bootstrap

Full Access Member
G19 FDE
Extended slide release
Pearce grip extension
Butt plug
SS guide rod
Glock 3.5lb connector
. 25 trigger job

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358105240191.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358105240191.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 9

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Im sure, I am was supposed to shoot GSSF in clearwater a few weekends ago but was unable to go. was scheduled to shoot in Civilan Amatuer with my G19. Im planning on going to next match in Orlando if I can get someone to go with me. Dont like to travel by myself. Beautiful pistol......:D

ogre

I'm going to start running my G19 in the compititions this week becuase in April I'm going to Gunsite and plan on taking it. I carry a G23 but it's a little more expensive to shoot so I train with the 19.

Members online

No members online now.