Lets see your Glocks

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Man, those Glock look awesome I guess that I have to work some overtime so I can buy me one or two. :Big Laugh:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
DOH, I didn't realize I have mine in here. Here's one, more to follow !!!

Glock 23 Gen 3, Pictured with 1 G23 mag, and 1 G22 mag w XGrip. And my Self Defense Ammo, said to be PDX1 in a Brass case instead of Nickel.

557d1361016938-lets-see-your-glocks-snwsd9ve-001.jpg

Attachments

• SnWSD9VE 001.jpg
    SnWSD9VE 001.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Work from s&w? Discount....

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

My thoughts also. That would :peace:

Glock 23 Gen 3, Pictured with 1 G23 mag, and 1 G22 mag w XGrip. And my Self Defense Ammo, said to be PDX1 in a Brass case instead of Nickel.

Nice. I never drank the glock kool aid but they do make some nice hand guns

otasan

Full Access Member

You are well-armed!

SWSS

Full Access Member
I do work for S&W, not on the gun side, i do anti-terrorism/force protection work. look through the lounge, I have posted some work videos...yup, good discounts. But fixing to be spun out, BS...

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
My thoughts also. That would :peace:

Nice. I never drank the glock kool aid but they do make some nice hand guns

Not everyone likes them. And there are other good ones out there too. But any gun enthusiest should have at least 1 Glock. Glocks are my favorites, but I'm not the least bit prejudice to any of the good brands with good records, like S&W, XD, FN, Sig etc. I do know to many people and including myself, have had to many failures with Taurus. I no longer have any, and won't have any more. Recently bought one of the Cheap S&W's and now thinking about an M&P .40. I do like the Striker Fired Polymer Units for some reason.

You are well-armed!

I'd like to think so. Depending on where I'm going or how I'm dressed, depends what I have with me. I guess if I go to the mall or the movies now, it's a 13rd mag +1 chambered, and 2 15rd mags on the other side. If I can't take care of myself with 44rds, then I couldn't take care of myself. Usually just a 15rd mag +1 though. 16 should be plenty in a self defense situation I hope. If concealability and a tighter or shorter shirt, then I'll do the 13rd mag + 1. Nice to have options which Glock provides plenty of.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
"Not everyone likes them. And there are other good ones out there too. But any gun enthusiest should have at least 1 Glock. Glocks are my favorites, but I'm not the least bit prejudice to any of the good brands with good records, like S&W, XD, FN, Sig etc. I do know to many people and including myself, have had to many failures with Taurus. I no longer have any, and won't have any more. Recently bought one of the Cheap S&W's and now thinking about an M&P .40. I do like the Striker Fired Polymer Units for some reason."

I agree hot rod, there are alot of good sd brand names so to speak out there. I have owned at least one glock since 1993... So Im a glockaholic..LOL But I enjoy shooting other guns as well. I am thinking of getting a M&P sheild in 9mm. That would put me with 2 .40 caliber Glocks, 2 9mm Glocks, and the M&P... The reason I have not picked one up is im a little weary due to issues I had with the 1st gen of the SVE in 9mm. I jammed constantly and many stove pipes. From what you have said they have fixed that problem with the new ones.........:secret:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
"Not everyone likes them. And there are other good ones out there too. But any gun enthusiest should have at least 1 Glock. Glocks are my favorites, but I'm not the least bit prejudice to any of the good brands with good records, like S&W, XD, FN, Sig etc. I do know to many people and including myself, have had to many failures with Taurus. I no longer have any, and won't have any more. Recently bought one of the Cheap S&W's and now thinking about an M&P .40. I do like the Striker Fired Polymer Units for some reason."

I agree hot rod, there are alot of good sd brand names so to speak out there. I have owned at least one glock since 1993... So Im a glockaholic..LOL But I enjoy shooting other guns as well. I am thinking of getting a M&P sheild in 9mm. That would put me with 2 .40 caliber Glocks, 2 9mm Glocks, and the M&P... The reason I have not picked one up is im a little weary due to issues I had with the 1st gen of the SVE in 9mm. I jammed constantly and many stove pipes. From what you have said they have fixed that problem with the new ones.........:secret:

Yeah, you had the SW9VE aka Sigma. Now they've dropped the Sigma name, probably to get out of the bad wrap, even though we know it's same improved model. Now It's the SD9VE. Apparently worked on the trigger too. It's seems much better than I was expecting and a buddy of mine that had one of the SW9VE Sigma, went Ewwww when he seen what I bought. He shot this one and said night and day different and went and bought one for hisself the same day. He had come over to show me his new Glock 27 Gen 4. I showed him the Xgrip trick and my Glock23 mag in his new G27 and he fell in love with the G27 all over again, and ordered 2 XGrips right here from my computer that day too, and he's ordering a 9mm Conversion barrel.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Conversion barrel was a great thing, I'm trying to find a G32 barell to covert G23 to 357 sig when ammo slows down if it ever happens....lol

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Conversion barrel was a great thing, I'm trying to find a G32 barell to covert G23 to 357 sig when ammo slows down if it ever happens....lol

Not a bad idea. Not a great selection, but I always some see .357Sig ammo when I'm trying to find .40 or 9mm.

Last edited:

otasan

Full Access Member
I do work for S&W, not on the gun side, i do anti-terrorism/force protection work. look through the lounge, I have posted some work videos...yup, good discounts. But fixing to be spun out, BS...

Do you ever go to the middle east?

Members online

No members online now.