looking for a distance scope

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Hey guys I have a reflex sight and mbus front and rear currently but I'm looking for a mil spec distance sight for my ar, I don't have a lot of money to spend and I want something decent. If you have a link to one you own and are happy with I would appreciate the help, been looking on Amazon cause they have gun stuff there. Anyways if u can help me with picking a,scope I thank you...
Concealed 27

oppo

Full Access Member
Do you an idea of how much magnification you want and what you're looking to spend?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Look at Millett. You get a lot for your money with them. I put one of these on my FNAR. Determine what range you want to reach out to or what your weapon is capable of. You don't need more scope than your AR is capable of reaching. The saying goes "spend as much or more on your glass than you did the gun". I don't abide by that rule. For $300 the Millett is a fine scope that gets rave reviews.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Millett-4-16x50-Illuminated-Tactical-Riflescope/dp/B003E8RXZA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1413674952&sr=8-2&keywords=millett]Amazon.com : Millett 4-16x50 Illuminated Tactical Riflescope (30mm Tube, .1 mil Click), Matte : Rifle Scopes : Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

oppo

Full Access Member
In that price range, I have had very good luck with Nikon ProStaff. I have had one on my guide gun for years.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I won't put an expensive optic on a gun I may use as a club, unless my uncle is paying for it,then it would be an acog. JMO

ninja man

Full Access Member
check out bushnell. i have all bushnell scopes. the banner series are the ones i have on 6 of my .22 rifles. i run the elite 6500 on my .270 and .338 lapua. but eventhe cheaper banner series have great clarity.

Members online

No members online now.