Man, I love this XDs, first time out

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
I went to the range today for the first since I pick up my XDs on Tuesday and these are some of the pics I took of my targets. I figure that if you guys and gals are like me I like to see pics. I also figure that in time that these shots will get a little tighter.

Attachments

• My ranges 001.jpg
    My ranges 001.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 43
  • My ranges 003.jpg
    My ranges 003.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 34
  • My ranges 004.jpg
    My ranges 004.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 26
  • My ranges 005.jpg
    My ranges 005.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 29
  • My ranges 006.jpg
    My ranges 006.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 27

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
I didn't know Talon made a grip for the XDS... thought you had done some stippling work. My XDs is going into surgery today :D

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Nice! I have an XD 4" bi-tone in .40S&W that I really like. Might have to look into the XDS.

Mike Hammer

I Shot the XDS, I loved it. I mostly shoot 45 and that little gun soaked up recoil allot for me.

And to boot its a good looker.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Hopefully I will be going back to the ranges this week so I can practice some more. I will be practicing with this little powerhouse as often as I can so I can get good with it.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I keep reading about these guns and everyone seems happy. I held one today and I think I'll need the extended mag for my gorilla hands lol

godawgs82

Full Access Member
I went to the range today for the first since I pick up my XDs on Tuesday and these are some of the pics I took of my targets. I figure that if you guys and gals are like me I like to see pics. I also figure that in time that these shots will get a little tighter.

Nice shooting!

Blake

I got one last week , but have only been able to put 10 rounds through it so far and I like it a lot.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Awesome! I love mines I'm planning on going back to the ranges this week and next week. This is going to be mine EDC but although I was carrying my XDm 4.5 today down to OR to apply for my CHL. I should be getting it in about two or three weeks they said, and AZ permit is on the way. I will be planning on getting that 7 rds mag just for backup those.

Arckadian

my follow up shots are actually pretty quick and at 10 yards I can get a group of shots in about a 3 inch diameter on the target..... that is shooting as fast as I can... I will see if Ican find the picture of the target i shot at.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
I keep reading about these guns and everyone seems happy. I held one today and I think I'll need the extended mag for my gorilla hands lol

The 7 rds mag I'm going to use that just for my backup mag but will be carry the stock mag in the weapon until I need a little more ammo.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
my follow up shots are actually pretty quick and at 10 yards I can get a group of shots in about a 3 inch diameter on the target..... that is shooting as fast as I can... I will see if Ican find the picture of the target i shot at.

At the indoor range I go to they want let us do that. Bummmer.

Members online

No members online now.