Matt Brackens Trilogy for free jan 15th!

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Thanks for the heads up. Now if only I can remember on the 15th.

Now, if someone`ll make a post in here on the 15th then I toooh will rememer.:ehcapt::bowroflwerd6:
I wonder though, I do`n has a "Kindle" or any of them other buks, will this load to a flappytop cornfuzor ??? :insane:

Bluez

Full Access Member
Now, if someone`ll make a post in here on the 15th then I toooh will rememer.:ehcapt::bowroflwerd6:
I wonder though, I do`n has a "Kindle" or any of them other buks, will this load to a flappytop cornfuzor ??? :insane:

Yes it will.
You may have do download a (free) reader then again you may not.

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Yes it will.
You may have do download a (free) reader then again you may not.

Amazon Kindle free reader for windeirz right here.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000426311]Amazon.com: Kindle for PC - Read Kindle eBooks on your PC[/ame]

TScottW99

Full Access Member
I just got my free three books. Also, if you are an Amazon prime member you can read his books for free.

Bluez

Full Access Member
thanks for reminding us Scott that today is the day.:rockit:
I was going to forget....

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Here's a bump/reminder. This link will take you to his books for downloading.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Enemies-Foreign-Domestic-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B004JF4L98/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1389824472&sr=8-1&keywords=matthew+bracken+enemies[/ame]

Last edited:

Bluez

Full Access Member
Funny thing is.. I downloaded them but cant find them in my dowlnoad folder..
anybody know here they would be?

did a search for "enemies" as well.

I can get to them on the "cloud" find but dont like the "cloud"

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Funny thing is.. I downloaded them but cant find them in my dowlnoad folder..
anybody know here they would be?

did a search for "enemies" as well.

I can get to them on the "cloud" find but dont like the "cloud"

When I ordered mine I told it to download to my Mac Kindle. That's where they are. The Cloud was one of the options but I don't use no stinkin' cloud.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Thanks so much for that link silvr I couldn't find it anywhere.

Glad it helped. I tried to post a link that showed all three of his books but Amazon wouldn't cooperate. The link looked good but when I clicked it, it would only take me to the Amazon home page.

I hate it when computers think they know more about what you want than you do. Hmmm, reminds me of a liberal.

TScottW99

Full Access Member
FYI, kinda of late notice. His last two books are free today. Castigo Cay & The Bracken Anthology are both free for download. I would have posted earlier but I was late getting home.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
FYI, kinda of late notice. His last two books are free today. Castigo Cay & The Bracken Anthology are both free for download. I would have posted earlier but I was late getting home.

I got those too. I hope I like the way this guy writes and his subject matter. I gots a lots of readin' to do.

Members online

No members online now.