my 8 year old at the range

SAMSONLLC

Oh I agree completely about females on the front lines. No doubt.
No way I would let her go any type of combat MOS.

The necessary consequence of a man right to life is his right to self defense. -Ayn Rand

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
You had 400 rounds of .22 ammo:Whoa:

Looks like she had a great time, and those 3 in the hostage are just flesh wounds

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
the indoor range we were at is pay per hour. it just wastes time if she loads all her mags. besides, i cant shoot when she is shooting soi have nothing to do when she is at it.

That makes sense. I used to have my load his 25 round mags on our out to my dads property while I drove. Kept him busy for the hour drive. He didn't do it the whole time we drove, but he'd have 4-5 25 rounders loaded to get us started.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
if only there wasnt a 10round max here in good ol crappy california

Ohh and that's so important. Look at the lives it saved in Santa Barbara. Do they put limits on how many knives a person can carry now too since the first 3 died by knife, and IF THOSE VICTIMS WOULD HAVE HAD A CCW there'd only been 1 death, the bad guy. I was born and raised in So Cali. Left there at age 26, and other then funerals and 2 vacations to see family, I'm not homesick and will never move back.

ninja man

Full Access Member
You had 400 rounds of .22 ammo:Whoa:

Looks like she had a great time, and those 3 in the hostage are just flesh wounds
i got lucky and hit the motherload with .22 ammo. but at 300-400 rounds spent every 2 weeks, it goes fast so im always searching for it.

RookieZ71

Good shooting there!!! Be proud of your littl girl for shooting that well. Those other shots are just flesh wounds.

Members online

No members online now.