My Balisongs

Cheytac-M200

Ever since I was a kid, I have always admired the mechanics of a Balisong knife. AKA Butterfly Knife. I used to get cheap ones from China through a friend of mine when I was about 19. They sucked! Always fell apart. Nowadays, I have a small collection of U.S.A. made Balisongs. Each one averaging about 200.00 +. Smooth flipping, small handle play, keeping razor sharp edges. Yes I slice myself a lot while practicing flipping tricks. I will post pics of my slices as time goes on.

Below from left to right: Benchmade Model 62, Benchmade 51 Morpho, Bradley Mayhem, blue Spyderco Small Fly and digital camo Spyderco Small Fly.

photo(100).jpg

photo(102).jpg

Arckadian

Those are some nice looking blades you have there. I was never a big fan of the butterfly nice, but then I didnt like the idea of getting sliced open :p I have had a few Stiletto's.

Arckadian

I think the Blue Spiderco Small Fly looks pretty nice. I think I have seen that blade on other types of small weapons.

ninja man

Full Access Member
how are the handle locks? i remember when i used to have mine, that lock always got in the way and left a huge nick in the blade over time from swinging them around so much

Cheytac-M200

Just got my newest sweetheart! And she bites HARD! This is the Microtech Tachyon II. Titanium skeleton handles, barrel spacers, 154cm blade with stone wash finish. By far the best flipper and meanest balisong I own. I had the urge to flip her like a mad man last night and since the handles are a bit longer than my others, I didn't feel the latch on the bite handle and flipped with the wrong side. One nice CHOP to my finger. Hit the bone. Still bleeding this morning. Going to the DR. today to see if I need stitches. Doesn't look like much, bit it's a deep one.

bali4.jpg

bali2.jpg

bali3.jpg

bali1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.