My Under The Pillow Piece

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Under my pillow "Literally" is my G23 With TLR3 In Light Holster Bearing Fabric A spare mag on Holster slot on top of slide, occupied at all times...:happy107:

Attachments

• DSC00111.jpg
    DSC00111.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 19

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
The Sandman better watch his ass when he comes around you.:favorites37:

I have had problems in the path I walk... some women I've meet hated the fact I carried a gun and sleep with it more than her and it made her jeolous..lol Concealed 27

:crazy:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I have had problems in the path I walk... some women I've meet hated the fact I carried a gun and sleep with it more than her and it made her jeolous..lol Concealed 27

:crazy:
My wife is glad I carry. We are currently waiting for her CCW piece. On a few occasions when we've been out and someone is acting strangely she'll ask me if I have it and she's happy to know it's with me. She use to not like guns. They made her nervous until she took her CCW class and now she's Mrs. Rambo.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
My wife is glad I carry. We are currently waiting for her CCW piece. On a few occasions when we've been out and someone is acting strangely she'll ask me if I have it and she's happy to know it's with me. She use to not like guns. They made her nervous until she took her CCW class and now she's Mrs. Rambo.

Nice to hear, the girl I'm sort of seeing knows I carry but she did not know until I told her. Good job not printing or allowing her not to touch around weapon. She likes it cause she has two little girls and she knows I will take care of them.. I will protect those who need it god forbid it ever came to that....

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
My wife carrys more than i do, She carrys 24/7 but still tells me my gun is to big to carry? Hers is a LCR .22 mines a G-17.... LOL!

kwo51

Full Access Member
I could tuck it into my cpac mask. 45 double stack on bed stand with light and car keys. Cell phone also. Car keys panic button makes great sound and light show,call fire department.

Thats pretty cool, what a good idea would be a tatical pellow haha, seriously tho with MOLLE on the back for holsters, do you have anything to hold the holster in place?

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Thats pretty cool, what a good idea would be a tatical pellow haha, seriously tho with MOLLE on the back for holsters, do you have anything to hold the holster in place?

I do not, I sleep alone currently so its not a problem. I may have to change that soon but thats a good thing....:angels2:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
No pistol grip on My Mossberg M500. It is ready to go with slugs and OOO buckshot.

Nice round, I need a shotgun sold my mossberg 500 a while back.. I was having a.rough time and had to have a place to live.. had to do it but regret it, I vowed that I will never sell a gun again and I'm fine with that. I have several things on my plate but gonna do something here soon. I have my AR and 2 pistols within reach I hope I'm good for now...lol

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Nice round, I need a shotgun sold my mossberg 500 a while back.. I was having a.rough time and had to have a place to live.. had to do it but regret it, I vowed that I will never sell a gun again and I'm fine with that. I have several things on my plate but gonna do something here soon. I have my AR and 2 pistols within reach I hope I'm good for now...lol

I've had to sell 2 in past few months. It really sucks. But, I did also replace 2. It worked out to where I made some cash, plug 2 back for less money and they were more of what I wanted anyway.

I've always said, every household needs a Mossberg 500 and Ruger 10/22.

Members online

No members online now.