New Furniture on Shotgun

priell3

Full Access Member
I just installed a new stock and fore grip on my NEF Pardner Single Shot. The new stock has a nice recoil pad with it. Installs in minutes; fits perfectly. I ordered it from [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003YM9C1O/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1]Amazon[/ame].

The old stock and grip are in great shape. If anyone needs them for a restoration, PM me.

Pic of old and new:

a0kv3l.jpg

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Looks good brother, let us know if it shoots better, I definetly like the synthetic stock better
........the front hi vis sight is nice, good looking piece give us a range report please...thanks
Concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Careful fellas. If the wrong person reads stuff it could be construed as a threat. We don't want to hear about big black vehicles rolling up in the driveway.

priell3

Full Access Member
Looks good brother, let us know if it shoots better, I definetly like the synthetic stock better
........the front hi vis sight is nice, good looking piece give us a range report please...thanks
Concealed 27

This thing shoots great. It has one hell of a kick shooting slugs. Target loads you hardly notice.

I took my son out to shoot clays with it, his first time shooting clays or using a scatter gun. He was busting them like a pro.

Members online

No members online now.