New job position...

SWSS

Full Access Member
a perfectly good example of why we cant have good stuff in this world...the picture soiling this thread...and you had that pic why?
KKING is what was meant, fingers tapped out sumtin else...

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
a perfectly good example of why we cant have good stuff in this world...the picture soiling this thread...and you had that pic why?
KKING is what was meant, fingers tapped out sumtin else...

It's actually a picture I stole from Google images. Gees....if it bothers everyone so, I'll delete my post. Not a problem. I'll go take care of it right now.

SWSS

Full Access Member
It's actually a picture I stole from Google images. Gees....if it bothers everyone so, I'll delete my post. Not a problem. I'll go take care of it right now.
Haha, as quoted on duck dynasty, "what has been seen, cannot be unseen"... besides the site is slow...had to pic on something.

Mockstar

Full Access Member

lol I thought it was funny, I was just trying to be funny too. :love62:

Now we need that pic back! From post 20-25 now is just an inside joke because I eF'd up and didn't quote it. People are gonna get confused.........not understand whats going on. they are gonna start asking for answers. Probly get pissed off and move on to another forum. Dogs and cats, living together..........Mass Hysteria.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.